Plus, Miley Cyrus says the wedding is still on. Details below! Read More »
It’s the second coming of LaToya Jackson!
Lil’ Kim‘s gone plastic surgery-happy. The 38-year-old singer emerged from MTV Studios in New York yesterday (March 6th) looking all sorts of scary mary in a fur coat, lots of jewelry and a porcelain face.
Kim filmed Rap Fix Live for the music network, part of promotion for her album comeback, but the focus is elsewhere. Like her puffy-pillow face.
“It looks like she had her nose operated to make it her nostrils look more narrow. Her facial features like her cheeks and especially her jaw line are essentially unrecognizable,” Dr. Boris Ackerman told the New York Daily News (via Daily Mail). Read More »
While this kid picked his nose, the Duchess of Cambridge may have let something crucial slip to a Grimsby, England resident.
The Daily Mail‘s Rebecca English broke the story earlier this afternoon, after speaking with local Sandra Cook:
“I leant over and said to her: ‘You were going to say daughter, weren’t you?” She said: ‘No, we don’t know!’ I said: ‘Oh, I think you do’ to which she replied: ‘We’re not telling!’”
That’s a bit forward, Sandra Cook! Read More »
– Having sex is “a nightmare” for James McAvoy [Evil Beet Gossip]
– Have Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill had broken up? [Lainey Gossip]
– Jessica Alba looks gorgeous at Stella McCartney show in Paris. [Popoholic]
– You gotta love a good prank. Check out these prank photos. [The Berry]
– The Melbourne Naked Bike Club goes for a ride (NSFW). [The Frisky]
– James Franco condemns Australian censors for banning film because of gay sex. [Towleroad]
– Brendan Fraser is going broke on $231k a month, loses around $87k a month. [Celebitchy]
– Well played, AnnaSophia Robb. [Go Fug Yourself]
– Casey Anthony’s shocking public appearance. Hint. She’s smiling. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
– Bradley Cooper opens up about losing his father, “Watching my dad die changed everything.” [ICYDK]
– Ciara has a body party! [OMG Blog]
– Mia Wasikowska is my kind of actress. [Celebslam]
Plus, Ed Sheeran talks about his relationship with Taylor Swift. Read More »
Wearing her signature triple-strand of pearls and a bow brooch dating back to Queen Victoria (the Sovereign had jewelr Garrard make three, according to Order Of Splendor), Queen Elizabeth II left King Edward VII Hospital in London today at around 2:45pm GMT.
Her Majesty checked into the hospital yesterday (March 3rd) to treat symptoms of gastroenteritis, according to a Buckingham Palace spokesperson.
Unfortunately, the Queen has had to cancel a two-day trip to Rome, planned for later this week.
“Engagements cancelled or postponed this week remain so. Next week we’ll have to see, as she has only just been released from hospital,” a palace spokesman told the Daily Mail‘s Rebecca English.
However, while waiting for her car to pick her up instead of an ambulance, the Queen went ahead with an engagement at Windsor Castle. Read More »
He spent the first few days privately visiting with charities in Lesotho, Africa, but Prince Harry invited members of the press to visit Kananelo Center For The Deaf in Maseru today (February 27th), where he visited with school children alongside Prince Seeiso of Lesotho.
The princes founded the charity Sentebale, which means “Forget Me Not” in Sesotho (the language of Lesotho), and was set up in memory of both Harry and Seeiso’s mothers.
Inside the school, Harry learned sign language with the students, baked a batch of doughnuts in home ec class, and then danced outside alongside his new friends.
The Mail‘s royal correspondent, Rebecca Englishwas one of the journalists on site, who noted that Harry has said he feels he can “truly be himself” in Africa.
Harry was a good sport while spelling out phrases in sign language, and dramatically wiped his brown after signing “My name is Harry.” Read More »