When a UK documentary about Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag opens with “Hello British,” you know you’re in for something special.
According to the Huffington Post, England’s Channel 5 followed the Pratts around their (or his parents’) Santa Barbara home for a one-hour special titled, Speidi: Scandal, Secrets & Surgery!
The Celebrity Big Brother contestants, who lost the winning prize to X-Factor‘s Rylan Clark, proudly showed off their vast collection of guns. Their timing is both impeccable and appropriate, wouldn’t you say?
“I want to share something with you that I know, unfortunately, you cannot possess in your amazing country,” Pratt told the cameras. “So, I will let you have a glimpse at the amazing laws of America.”
After waxing the virtues of guns on this side of the Atlantic, Montag felt it important to speak her mind on gun control. Read More »
– Kris Humphries gets dumped again. [Evil Beet Gossip]
– That is one odd pose Emmanuelle Chriqui. [Popoholic]
– 90’s teen nostalgia! [The Berry]
– Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant with twins. [Celebrity Dirty Laundry]
– Enter the weird world of Angel Barta, the woman who is stalking Marc Jacobs online. [The Frisky]
– Azealia Banks holds “faggot” debate on Twitter. [Towleroad]
– The current Bachelor, Sean Lowe, is a ‘born again virgin’: are you surprised? [Celebitchy]
– Jesse Heiman is a sex symbol now. [Celebslam]
– Kim Kardashian rejected by fashion designers for photo shoot. [ICYDK]
– The funniest Papal wardrobe malfunctions. [TheFW]
– Kathie Lee and Hoda are in a Chardonnay-soaked feud. [Jezebel]
– Mariah Carey documented her entire Valentine’s Day on Twitter. [Buzzfeed]
Plus, Jenna Dewan strips down. Read More »
Chi Magazine is one of a few publications that purchased photos of the Duchess of Cambridge in her bikini. Her Royal Highness, about four months along in her pregnancy, was seeing walking along a beach on the island of Mustique with Prince William.
Catherine wore a blue string bikini, and a slightly protruding stomach was clearly visible in the photos, published not only in the Italian magazine, but also American tabloid Star and (come Monday) Australia’s Woman’s Day.
Today, ITV This Morning accidentally showed the magazine cover without blurring the offending image. The network released a statement immediately, apologizing profusely for their error.
“Earlier during today’s news review we were discussing photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on a beach in Mustique published in an Italian magazine,” host Eammon Holmes said, according to the Metro. Read More »
Some gaffes are better left to Tuesday morning news.
At the 55th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday night, ballsy Ukranian TV presenter Vitalli Sediuk found his way to the stage when Adele accepted her Grammy for Best Solo Performance on Sunday night (February 10th).
Fortunately, presenter Jennifer Lopez gave Sediuk a quick look of death, followed by a thumbs-up/scram (and yes, we have video). Adele’s face as she came to the stage was pretty priceless, a mixture of elation and confusion, followed by more elation. Pitbull was able to distract the winner while Lopez made sure Sediuk got the heck out of Dodge. Read More »
Britney Spears‘ manager Larry Rudolph confirmed to Extra that his client will set up shop in Las Vegas, confirming speculation that a deal has been in the works for months.
Right now, the team is deciding between two venues for Spears, one of which is part of Caesers Entertainment Group.
“We are in deep negotiations and I’d be shocked if it didn’t happen,” Rudolph told Extra. ”Hoping to have a deal done very soon.”
Spears tweeted this on February 3rd.