Just days after Heidi Montag “almost died” in Costa Rica, photos have been released of how the couple spent their time in Costa Rica once Heidi had been brought back to life.
The happy couple strolled along the sand, with Heidi stopping to pick up some sea shells on the shoreline. After soaking up some sun, the newlyweds tried kayaking and frolicked by an inflatable water trampoline as they enjoyed the amenities at the Four Seasons resort in Guanacaste.
Husband Spencer Pratt helped Heidi work on her posing skills in preparation for her upcoming Playboy spread.
Meanwhile, now that the couple is back in the U.S. we are left to ponder Heidi and Spencer’s latest tweets.
- will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he
- @mileycyrus i miss you!! im coming to your concert for sure! and to your movie set!! i love u! so does Jesus! xoxo
- Against spiritual wickedness in heavenly realms. Therefore put on your full armor of God
- We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the authorities, against the powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world
Just let those words of wisdom and faith sink in for a little bit.
Gallery Info: Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt vacationing in Costa Rica