• Gina Carano and her boyfriend Henry Cavill arrived in Tokyo yesterday. We’re now just 10 weeks out from the Man Of Steel release.
• The People agazine headline was “Jesse James Marries Drag Racer Alexis DeJoria” but my eye completely missed the “racer” part, and I thought, “Oh, thank God, Jesse James finally married a drag queen.”
• Daft Punk‘s new album Random Access Memories is coming on May 21 and appears to look back with a nod to classic disco and legend Nile Rodgers was heavily involved.
• ABC News aired new video of teen partygoers in Steubenville, Ohio, being questioned by police regarding the sexual assault of “Jane Doe,” the then 15-year-old girl whose story has entranced the nation.
• Kevin Hart is the star of Real Husbands of Hollywood which makes satire out of the fishbowl celebrities swim in, but in real life, his ex claims that the funny man’s treatment of her has been no laughing matter.
• Will you be needing some booze to get through Easter weekend? Here are 25 cocktails to help.
• It seems Rihanna’s doctor has given her a pretty serious wake-up call, revealing that if Chris Brown doesn’t kill her, her hard partying lifestyle probably will.
• Lindsay Lohan is a big fan of the music festival Coachella, but that doesn’t mean she should be putting ANYTHING before her big lying to the cops case! Still, the actress (if we can even call her that anymore) is putting some demands out there in terms of her case and her rehab!
Plus, Angelina Jolie visited the Democratic Republic of Congo. Details below.