• No one is really good enough to dance-off against Beyonce…except Beyonce. Check out her new Pepsi ad.
• Here’s Victoria Justice being interviewed by Greek goddess, Maria Menounos, for Extra yesterday afternoon, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Victoria is totally stealing the show!
• A new trailer for Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby has hit the web today and features music from Beyoncé x André 3000, Florence + The Machine, and a moody track from Lana Del Rey. It is gorgeous.
• A recent study of fruit bats found cunnilingus to be a major part of their repertoire. While following a colony of 420 bats roosting in a fig tree over the course of 13 months, researchers witnessed 57 incidences of sex — both oral and intercourse. The female bats who received oral sex before intercourse were found to last longer during copulation.
• Jay-Z has a new business venture…a sports agency through ESPN, titled Roc Nation Sports! And, he’s already signed to pretty big names, according to ESPN.
• Ke$ha has a new documentary show coming out April 23rd on MTV (Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life). Steven Greenstreet, the director who followed her around with a camera for two years, answered some very candid questions people had about the glitterfest known as Ke$ha.
• Christina Aguilera is getting ready to lose 25 pounds for her marriage to Matthew Rutler. They say that Christina wants to get in ‘top shape’ for her wedding.
• Considering the Spanish designer Mango scored Miranda Kerr to rock their clothes, I think it’s safe to assume that Mango will be making a killing on their summer collection when it hits stores!
Plus, Brandi Glanville shows some serious cleavage at Bravo event. Details below! Read More »