- At the end of Robbie Williams‘ concert in Rio, the singer mooned the audience, just like he did last night at the MTV Latin America Awards in Mexico City. [Made in Brazil]
- The season finale of “Project Runway” was a huge success for Bravo. The competition drew 5.4 million viewers in the 10 p.m. hour. That was well above Bravo’s previous record high of 2.4 million viewers set in July with the season opener of “Runway.” [Reuters]
- It’s a bummer when you’re a celebrity and you crash your car in front of Hyde. That’s just what happened to “Prison Break’s” Lane Garrison last night. [TMZ]
- So when do you think Elisabeth Hasselbeck will quit “The View?” [Page Six]
- The documentary series that Steve Irwin‘s daughter Brini was going to star in, that was slated to debut this coming January, has been put on hold for one year. Ah, yeah, let the kid grieve a bit. [People]
Written by Lauren Burch
See Robbie Williams’ naked bum, after the jump.