Heath Ledger died one year ago today at the age of 28 due to an accidental overdose of prescription drugs. We recently did a gallery of his life via photos which you can view here.
Ledger was found to have a mix of " oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, …
|Miley Cyrus And Demi Lovato Pressured Joe Jonas To Smoke Weed?! – Celeb Dirty Laundry|
|Ashton Kutcher And Mila Kunis To Be Parents? – ICYDK|
|Hot Shirtless Guys Make Everything Better (PICS) – The Berry|
|Why Is Taylor Swift Feuding With Kendall Jenner? – Celeb Dirty Laundry|
|Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Back Together? – ICYDK|
|Life Is Hard—Take A Break With These Shirtless Hotties – The Berry|