Once again, due to a mid-afternoon flu attack, this was supposed to be posted yesterday. So just pretend.
- Things are looking worse and worse for Paula Adbul. Among the many bits in the broadcast is a message Abdul allegedly left on Clark’s cell phone urging him not to respond to media inquiries. Will she quit? [WP]
- Hayden Christiansen is embraces his heterosexuality. Te-he. [Jossip]
- Liev Schreiber and Elijah Wood in gayest photo ever! Oh, girl. [WOW Report]
- Fred Durst and Jessica Simpson. Double ew, no triple ew. I just do not get it! [PageSixSixSix]
- How can you tell a hooker is telling the truth? Well you can’t. As is in the case of Daniele Coakley who told The National Enquirer how she partied with Kevin and ended up passing out on a hotel bed after becoming sick on booze and the dance drug Ecstasy. And Vanessa Hulihan, 30, revealed that she spent nights talking to Kevin and had an intimate tryst with the married danceer in the bathroom of his suite. [National Enquirer]
- Oprah is one big tease. The talk-show queen shocked her legions of fans by saying that on Monday she would reveal a “deep, dark family secret” about her and longtime beau Stedman Graham. “Stedman and I have a daughter,” Oprah confessed in the clip. “She has issues, and I think it’s my fault.” There’s no way she has a kid. She’s probably talking about a dog. [Daily Dish]