If you’re based in Los Angeles, Chicago or New York City and want to intern for Socialite Life, we’d love to have you!
The ideal candidate is a college student or recent college graduate who is looking for a career in media.
We are looking for weekend editorial contributors, social networking and marketing help, You Tube and viral video fans, and celebrity Twitter stalkers.
Here’s what we’re looking for in an intern:
- Writing and blogging experience is preferred.
- An extensive knowledge in pop culture and celebrity.
- A computer.
- Basic experience with HTML, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, web researching
- The ability to listen and follow instructions and be efficient.
- Dedication-the job’s fun, and surprisingly educational, but it’s definitely work.
- You must be over 18.
- You must be willing to commit to at least five hours per week (you’re welcome to work more!).
These are unpaid internships, but this internship is a great resume builder and learning tool.
If you’re interested, please shoot an email to email@example.com with Summer Intern in the subject field, a little bit about yourself and experience, and why you think you’d be a great intern for Socialite Life.
We can’t wait to hear from you.