The 2013 Sundance Film Festival has officially kicked off in Park City, Utah! Kill Your Darlings, Jobs and Lovelace are just a few of the fantastic movies premiering at the ten-day festival, which will also see panels, parties (and more parties) and just a whole lotta love for the art of film.
To celebrate, SOCIALITE LIFE is giving away a very cozy (and very awesome) Sundance prize pack worth $635, presented by Debbie Durkin’s ECO HIDEWAY.
. This includes:
· Award-winning New Zealand Lighting & Furniture designer David Trubridge’s Coral Floral Light Fixtures.
· HUGRZ Boot Wraps. Sustainably made in the USA, Hugrz boot wraps and accessories are the ultimate conversion kit, allowing you to update your boots and style their look to match your outfit or suit your mood. Wrap your favorite boots to look like fur, animal print or sweater boots.
· A scarf designed by Michael Foster, made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton.
· Minky Couture Custom Designer Blankets & Scarves: R
· Guard A Heart Foundation bling tee
To enter, tell us which festival-selected film you’re excited to see. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include your contact information.
All entries must be received by Tuesday, January 22nd at 11:59pm PST.