This holiday season we all need to find the perfect gift for that perfect someone. Well, Socialite Life is here to help!
We will be featuring best sellers and new releases in some of the most popular shopping categories on Amazon to help you choose your holiday gift for that special someone.
Want to be the life of the party? Then purchase one of these card games. Or if you’re looking for a gift for someone who loves a good laugh, these card games will definitely do the trick.
Check out the full list of top 10 new releases in card games from Amazon below.
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- ADULTS ONLY: This game was created for ages 17+. NOT intended for children. Don't say we didn't warn you.
- THE PARTY (GAME): This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players rotate drawing a sent (or "inbox") card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card. Once everyone in the group...
- UNO FLIP! is the classic card game you know, now with an exciting new twist!
- A double-sided deck and special FLIP card give classic gameplay a competitive edge.
- Play the special FLIP card and all cards are turned over, including the draw pile, to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side.
- It's classic UNO, now with a fun Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 theme!
- Based on the highly anticipated family film, this UNO deck features cards with images of kid-favorite Toy Story 4 characters
- A special, Toy Story 4-themed card, the Duke Caboom Wild Card, shakes up the competition!
- It's the matching game you know
- Now featuring action-Packed images of the Avengers on each card!
- Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck
Last update on 2019-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API