In today’s Quickies — Angelina Jolie, Jonny Lee Miller, Chris Hemsworth, Ellen Pompeo, Joe Rogan, Glee, and more! Keep scrolling to check out more entertainment and pop culture news.
The newly 46-year-old actress was seen arriving at her British ex-husband’s apartment building in Brooklyn on Friday night (Jun. 12, 2021) carrying only her Louis Vuitton purse and a pricey bottle of Peter Michael Wine. Jolie, wearing a long tan trench coat over her outfit and a face mask, arrived to Miller’s home totally alone without so much as a bodyguard to see her inside.
Jolie re-emerged three hours later at around 10:30pm.
The following morning, the 48-year-old British actor went for a rainy jog in the same neighborhood.
Read more at Page Six.
- Chris Evans turns 40 on Sunday, and Chris Hemsworth put his trolling skills to work and honored his co-star with a very misplaced and very intentional Happy Birthday diss! — TMZ
- Ellen Pompeo has a mini Grey’s Anatomy reunion dinner with Eric Dane and a blond Justin Chambers. — Entertainment Weekly
- Another man has been arrested for trespassing at Kylie Jenner‘s home. — Bang Showbiz
- A Quiet Place II is the first pandemic-era film to earn $100 million at the box office. — Hollywood Reporter
- The 25 best Glee episodes ranked. — Collider
- Joe Rogan dissed during a skywritten marriage proposal in LA costing $17K. — The Wrap
More news from our partners!
THE LATEST ON SL
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.