Hyundai has an all-new Sonata for 2020, and the automaker is spending big bucks on advertising the sedan during this year’s Super Bowl. But Hyundai isn’t selling the whole car to a football-hungry audience.
Instead, the ad shows off the Sonata’s Smart Park “Smaht Pahk” feature, leaning heavily on Boston’s iconic accent to make sure you don’t forget the new car features “Smaht Pahk.”
While the TV spot will pop up during your watch-party this Sunday, Hyundai has smahtly made it available ahead of time. It features heavy hitters Chris Evans, John Krasinski, and Rachel Dratch in a short story that’s worthy of a Seinfeld episode.
In the commercial, which will air during the first half of the game, Dratch, 53, runs into Evans, 38, on the sidewalk as Krasinski, 40, is pulling up in his brand-new blue Sonata.
Keep your eyes peeled for some other Boston favorites popping up in this Super Bowl ad, though folks outside of the New England sports scene may have to do some light Googling.
The commercial will run in the first quarter of the Super Bowl.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
- Sarah Jessica Parker pens a touching tribute to Willie Garson
- Harry Styles slams ‘game playing’ in relationships: ‘Trash, trash, trash’
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former boss, says he apologized
- Madonna recalls her recent phone call with Britney Spears to ‘check on her’
- Andrew Garfield Reveals What He Disliked About Playing Spider-Man
- Beyoncé reflects on her 40th birthday in an emotional letter to fans
On Sale in the SL Shop
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.