The former footballer and three of the couple’s four children all turned up to Banqueting House, London to support the Spice Girl-turned-designer at her autumn/winter 2020 show.
He also posted plenty of pictures and videos on Instagram Story.
“We r proud of you Mama,” one shot of the catwalk was captioned, while another said: “Wow wow amazing.”
Missing from the sidelines of the highly anticipated fashion show — held at the Banqueting House in London, and streamed live on the designer’s Instagram and YouTube channels — was eldest son Brooklyn, 20.
Victoria took to Instagram to discuss the show, and wrote of her new collection, “This season I was thinking about the tension between refinement and rebellion… The overriding sentiment that we don’t have to follow the rules. We can follow our instincts. Be spirited.”
From Our Partners
- Patrick Dempsey accused of ‘terrorising’ Grey’s Anatomy set
- Mr. Man reveals the top ten nude male Emmy winners
- Wendy Williams was “voluntarily admitted” for a psychiatric evaluation to NYC hospital
- Lizzo really wants to remake The Bodyguard with Chris Evans
- Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz have gone Instagram official — PHOTO
- Nico Tortorella reveals they currently only have sex with Bethany Meyers to ‘get pregnant’
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.