Jacob Elordi is setting the record straight on those Zendaya romance rumors.
The 22-year-old actor weighed in on the speculation during an interview with GQ Australia published Monday.
“She’s like my sister,” he told the publication.
He also praised his Euphoria co-star and called her “an amazing creative.”
“She’s super dope to work with,” he continued. “She’s an incredible artist and a very caring person to all of us. But we’re all really close. There is not one weak link in that show. We’ve spent so much time together and everyone is just so cool to work with. [Creator] Sam Levinson is just a genius and working with him, it was just like electricity all the time. I was in awe. Like a kid in a candy shop.”
Read more on eonline.com.
- WATCH: Kim Petras Poses for the Gay Gods in Front of Westboro Baptist Church Protest Outside Her Show! [OMG BLOG]
- John Boyega Asks Oscar Isaac to Be His ‘+1’ at Star Wars Premiere in Video Celebrating Their Ongoing Bromance: WATCH [Towleroad]
- Everything Coming to Tv and Streaming In December [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Taylor Swift Kicks Off 2020 for British Vogue in Something Sustainable [Go Fug Yourself]
- Did Matt Smith Break Up With Lily James and Is He Now Dating Claire Foy?![Celebitchy]
- Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill Anniversary Tour Will Feature Garbage and Liz Phair [AV Club]
- Marty Thomas Invites Us To The Dance [Boy Culture]
- Howard Stern Blasts America’s Got Talent Creator Simon Cowell As Orchestrator Of Gabrielle Union Firing [Deadline]
BEST CELEBRITY RED CARPET PHOTO OF THE DAY: Rihanna
BEST REAL HOUSEWIVES INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Gizelle Bryant
BEST NEW MOVIE TEASER OF THE DAY: James Bond and No Time to Die
BEST AWKWARD ELLEN DEGENERES INTERVIEW OF THE DAY: Dakota Johnson
BEST NEW MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY: “Don’t Let It Break Your Heart” by Louis Tomlinson
BEST UNDERWEAR AD OF THE DAY: Tom Ford
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.