Sia stunned shoppers when she whipped out her bank card and paid for their groceries at Walmart.
The “Chandelier” singer – who is known for hiding her face behind elaborate hairstyles – dressed down in a casual coat as she went undercover at the store in Palm Springs, California on Wednesday.
According to local news station KESQ, the pop star did not announce who she was but claimed that she was named Cici and explained her generosity by saying that she had won the lottery.
The singer, who wore her hair casually pulled back, calmly visited cash registers and paid for people’s items.
Read more at Yahoo!
- WATCH: Can Jamie Lee Curtis Spot Her Co-Star From 15 Years Ago? [OMG BLOG]
- Pete Buttigieg Phones Black Journalist Who Called Him a “Lying MF” [Towleroad]
- French Montana Out of ICU After Exhaustion Scare [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Halsey Hits Up Australia’s ARIA Awards [Go Fug Yourself]
- Kim Kardashian: “I Hope to Have an Amazing Relationship With the Next President” [Celebitchy]
- “Wait a Minute!” The Pussycat Dolls announce reunion tour [Entertainment Weekly]
- Kid Rock Goes on Drunken Rant About Oprah, Insists He’s Not Racist [TMZ]
- Melissa Benoist Talks About Her Experience With Domestic Violence for the First Time in Vulnerable Video [Jezebel]
BEST REAL HOUSEWIVES INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Tinsley Mortimer
BEST STARS GIVE BACK TO PROJECT ANGEL FOOD THANKSGIVING MORNING PHOTO OF THE DAY: CharoEmbed from Getty Images
BEST NEW SONG OF THE DAY: “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.