The holidays are coming upon us so it is time to start making your gift buying lists. Or just buy something for yourself!
We all watch TV, and we are tired of paying sky-high prices for cable. I personally cut the cord in October. The streaming services that I use are YouTube TV, Philo, Netflix, Amazon Prime and HBO Now.
If you want to stream, you’re going to need a device in order to do so (unless you only plan to watch TV and movies and your computer or smartphone. So we have compiled a list of our 10 favorite cord cutting devices! Check out the list below.
No products found.
- Wireless that goes the distance: Basement rec room Backyard movie night Bring ‘em on. The long-range wireless receiver gives you extended range and a stronger...
- Brilliant picture quality: Experience your favorite shows with stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy...
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, and Netflix, to...
- Our best-selling Fire TV Stick, with the 1st Gen Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu,...
- Access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
4. Roku Ultra
- 2,000+ entertainment channels choose from the widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, and more
- Stunning HD video quality immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p HD
- Quick and easy setup sets up wirelessly in minutes with just a few simple steps
No products found.
6. Roku Express
- Simple setup with an included High speed HDMI cable
- Easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation
- 500, 000+ movies and TV episodes, with voice search across 1, 000+ top channels. Plus, catch hit movies, popular shows and more with no subscription or fees...
- Fire TV Cube is the first hands-free streaming media player with Alexa. From across the room, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, dim the lights, and play what...
- With far-field voice recognition, eight microphones, and beamforming technology, Fire TV Cube hears you from any direction. Enjoy hands-free voice control of...
- Fire TV Cube has a built-in speaker that lets you check the weather, make and receive calls with compatible devices, control compatible smart home devices, and...
- Fire TV Recast is a DVR that lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home with Fire TV or Echo Show, or on-the-go with a compatible mobile device—with no...
- Enjoy live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately).
- Record up to 2 shows at once. Plus, store up to 75 hours of HD programming.
- Meet TiVo BOLT OTA for antenna –– designed for true fans of entertainment looking for an alternative to cable TV — the new live, recording and streaming...
- Access 4K Ultra HD movies from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube and more.
- Save time and skip ads with a tap using SkipMode, and find shows faster or zoom through the slow stuff with QuickMode.
Watch what you want, when you want
Enjoy TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 1000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, and HBO NOW. Find more at chromecast.com/apps.¹
Make the most of your TV
With support for 4K Ultra HD TVs with HDR, you can get the most out of your setup. Chromecast Ultra automatically optimizes your content for the best picture quality possible.²
High-speed wireless connectivity
Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network (wireless router required and sold separately).
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API