This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring a solo version of Aretha Franklin‘s “Never Gonna Break My Faith,” Alicia Keys‘ “Perfect Way to Die,” bears at a cafe, Donald Trump‘s favorite child, and Donald and Donald Jr. say goodbye.
ONE: Aretha Franklin – “Never Gonna Break My Faith”
A never-before-heard solo version of the late Aretha Franklin’s riveting and powerful collaboration with Mary J. Blige about faith and race, 2006’s “Never Gonna Break My Faith,” has arrived on Juneteenth.
TWO: Alicia Keys – “Perfect Way to Die”
A heartbreaking new song about a mother mourning a son who has been murdered because of their race.
THREE: We May Have Some Drunk Bears
More of this please, café owners.
FOUR: Donald Trump’s Favorite Child Really Is Ivanka
Sorry Donnie Jr.
FIVE: Donald and Donald Jr. Trump Say Goodbye
It is as if to co-workers just got together for a quick lunch.
- Meet Instagram Hottie Levi Mack
- Lea Michele Deletes Her Twitter Account Amid Trolling Following Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- SL Recommends: PetLibro Automatic Pet Feeder, The Beast Tumbler, elago R1 Intelli Apple TV Siri Remote Case and More!
- The Week in Drag – Snatch Game Reactions, Willam and Heidi N Closet Go to the Dogs, Queens Coming to a Drive-In Near You and More
- Naya Rivera’s Family’s and Ryan Dorsey’s Emotional Visit to Lake Piru, Heather Morris Offers to Help Search
- Nyle DiMarco, Brooks Laich, Shawn Mendes and More Insta Snaps
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Well, hello! Pro tennis player Milos Drakulic is naked! [OMG BLOG]
★ After calling in to Fox News host Sean Hannity’s show on Thursday night, President Donald Trump said doctors were “very surprised” when he recently passed a cognitive test. [Towleroad]
★ Take a look inside Natasha Bedingfield‘s $2.25 million home. It could be yours! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ That time Virginia Wade dethroned Chris Evert at Wimbledon. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ 30 Years Ago Today, Princess Diana Got Gussied Up For the Premiere of….Back to the Future III, because a premiere is a premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Times are tough for everyone. Robert DeNiro cut his ex-wife’s AmEx allowance from $100K to $50K a month. [Celebitchy]
★ Roger models some briefs for Walking Jack undies. [Boy Culture]