Typically, The Five is our weekday list that consists of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
Since Friday is new music release day, The Five on Fridays lists our five favorite new songs of the week.
Today in The Five, we are featuring:
ONE: Britney Spears — “Mood Ring”
Britney Spears has surprised fans by announcing she’s releasing unreleased Glory track “Mood Ring.”
TWO: Dolly Parton — “When Life Is Good Again”
Dolly Parton has a new quarantine-inspired tune and is just the kind of comfort that we needed.
THREE: Lady Gaga — “Alice”
We keep hitting repeat on this one.
FOUR: Ricky Martin featuring Carla Morrison — “Recuerdo”
FIVE: Noah Reid — “Got You”
Schitt’s Creek‘s Patrick brings us a social-distancing song and video that are incredibly adorable.
SL’S POP MUSIC PLAYLIST
- Daniel Craig burns through 20 suits in a single Bond action scene
- Angelina Jolie visits the White House for summit over Violence Against Women Act
- Netflix’s Queer Eye recreated for groundbreaking Lego set
- Octavia Spencer apologized to Britney Spears & Sam Asghari for prenup joke!
- JoJo Siwa says Nickelodeon will not let her perform her new music on U.S. Tour, sees her only as a brand
- The many lies of Nicki Minaj: COVID, swollen balls, Twitter, and The White House
- Nicki Minaj calls Piers Morgan a “stupid piece of sh*t” amid vaccine Twitter war
- Tom Hardy and his dog Blue hit the Venom 2 red carpet in London — PHOTOS