Typically, The Five is our weekday list that consists of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, are truly obsessed with, or are worthy of a little shade!
Since Friday is new music release day, The Five on Fridays lists our five favorite new songs of the week.
Today in The Five, we are featuring:
ONE: Britney Spears — “Mood Ring”
Britney Spears has surprised fans by announcing she’s releasing unreleased Glory track “Mood Ring.”
TWO: Dolly Parton — “When Life Is Good Again”
Dolly Parton has a new quarantine-inspired tune and is just the kind of comfort that we needed.
THREE: Lady Gaga — “Alice”
We keep hitting repeat on this one.
FOUR: Ricky Martin featuring Carla Morrison — “Recuerdo”
FIVE: Noah Reid — “Got You”
Schitt’s Creek‘s Patrick brings us a social-distancing song and video that are incredibly adorable.
SL’S POP MUSIC PLAYLIST
- CUTE: A dog cuddling a duck — WATCH
- Australian girl recreates celebrity outfits for her Riley Diary Instagram page — PHOTOS
- Dua Lipa defends strip club, says feminism means supporting ‘women in all fields of work’
- Armie Hammer’s Ex Courtney Vucekovich claims he wanted to ‘barbecue and eat’ her rib
- Chris Evans alleges his Captain America return is ‘news to me’
- 10 True-Crime Documentaries You Need to Watch
- Chris Evans eyeing MCU return as Captain America
- Wife surprises husband with baby news in the most touching way — WATCH