This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little shade.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Kelly Clarkson covering “Unpretty,” Darren Criss and thirst tweets, don’t be fooled by Madison Cawthorn, embrace Ritchie Torres, and an angry Florida woman channels all of QAnon‘s conspiracy theories.
ONE: Kelly Clarkson Covers “Unpretty”
This is the latest of Kelly’s Kellyokes and it is a gorgeous cover.
TWO: Darren Criss Reads Thirst Tweets
Celebrities reading thirst tweets never seems to get old.
THREE: Don’t be fooled by Madison Cawthorn’s good looks.
He’s a “pro-Trump” Republican who has vowed to protect “religious freedom.”
Now move along.
FOUR: Hello Ritchie Torres
Now this is a candidate that you can get behind. He could become the first openly gay Black member of Congress.
FIVE: Angry Florida Woman Channels All of QAnon’s Conspiracy Theories
I don’t know whether to laugh or to cry? I’ll probably cry.
- Meet Instagram Hottie Levi Mack
- Lea Michele Deletes Her Twitter Account Amid Trolling Following Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- SL Recommends: PetLibro Automatic Pet Feeder, The Beast Tumbler, elago R1 Intelli Apple TV Siri Remote Case and More!
- The Week in Drag – Snatch Game Reactions, Willam and Heidi N Closet Go to the Dogs, Queens Coming to a Drive-In Near You and More
- Naya Rivera’s Family’s and Ryan Dorsey’s Emotional Visit to Lake Piru, Heather Morris Offers to Help Search
- Nyle DiMarco, Brooks Laich, Shawn Mendes and More Insta Snaps
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Well, hello! Pro tennis player Milos Drakulic is naked! [OMG BLOG]
★ After calling in to Fox News host Sean Hannity’s show on Thursday night, President Donald Trump said doctors were “very surprised” when he recently passed a cognitive test. [Towleroad]
★ Take a look inside Natasha Bedingfield‘s $2.25 million home. It could be yours! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ That time Virginia Wade dethroned Chris Evert at Wimbledon. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ 30 Years Ago Today, Princess Diana Got Gussied Up For the Premiere of….Back to the Future III, because a premiere is a premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Times are tough for everyone. Robert DeNiro cut his ex-wife’s AmEx allowance from $100K to $50K a month. [Celebitchy]
★ Roger models some briefs for Walking Jack undies. [Boy Culture]