This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little (or a lot of) shade.
The Five will be going on a hiatus for a few days and will be returning next week “somewhere else.” Stay tuned.
ONE: Mariah Carey Bottle Top Challenge
This is the version you didn’t see.
TWO: The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Trailer
Things are looking more intense than ever!
THREE: Garrett Clayton
Garrett is a gay actor. He plays diverse roles. He’s allowed to have fun on social media. Back off, people!
FOUR: Outdoor Dining is going to be tough
FIVE: Halloween Kills
Jamie Lee Curtis is back! “Let it burn!”
- Meet Instagram Hottie Sam Salter
- Robert Pattinson Attempted to Sneak Off Tenet Set for Batman Audition
- The Week in Drag – Everything’s Coming Up Trixie and Katya, Jaida Essence Hall Gets Grilled, Alexis Mateo Gives Us “Mucho, Mucho Amor” and Mucho More
- Simon Cowell Breaks Back After Fall From Electric Bike
- Nyle DiMarco, Taylor Lautner, Jorge Blanco, and More Insta Snaps
- Nick Cannon Reveals He’s Voting for Kanye West
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ A man casually walks away as he breaks toes off of the Italian Canova statue in a museum. You gotta watch this! [OMG BLOG]
★ Amid national outcry, administrators reportedly have reversed their decision to suspend a 15-year-old student who shared viral images from inside her reopened Georgia high school this week. [Towleroad]
★ Reese Witherspoon is a meme queen! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Kylie Minogue has released a video for her new track “Say Something” and it as if Xanadu has been reborn and infused with glitter bombs. [Curt and Frank]
★ Turn it up! 12 Forgotten classics by women-led new wave bands: Offshore edition. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Zendaya goes for a dramatic “back” statement for InStyle. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Bella Hadid flipped off some NYPD cops because they weren’t wearing masks. [Celebitchy]
★ If you’re an ass man, you’re in luck! [Boy Culture]