This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are loving, can’t wait for, or are truly obsessed with!
ONE: Prince Royce Shakes His Thang
These kids and their tickey tock.
TWO: Jennifer Garner Huge Laundry Room
I’d be drinking wine in my laundry room if it was as massive as Jennifer Garner‘s!
THREE: Jason Derulo Chips a Tooth
Jason Derulo decided to attempt the “corn challenge” (seriously?) which involves attaching a cob of corn to a drill and eating it as the drill rotates rapidly.
However, it seems things didn’t go to plan as he appears to chip his front teeth pretty badly.
FOUR: Randy Rainbow’s “Distraction!”
Donald Trump’s latest strategy for failing to address his anemic response to the pandemic is to shout “Obamagate,” or what satirist Randy Rainbow calls “Distraction” to the tune of “Tradition” from Fiddler on the Roof.
FIVE: Aww. It’s a pygmy hippo!
This is all kinds of cute!
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Reveals the Sex Of Her Baby
- Harry Styles in Talks to Star in ’50s Queer Love Story My Policeman for Amazon
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]