This is The Five, our run down five things that we are passionate about, loving, are truly obsessed with, can’t wait for, give us a laugh, are truly inspirational, or are worthy of a little (or a lot of) shade.
ONE: Welcome to Chechnya
Utterly heartbreaking, terrifying, and infuriating. Watch it on HBO.
TWO: Skater Boy
I have literally watched this video 15 times already.
THREE: Dad’s Give the Best Advice
Listen to your father.
FOUR: Gay Good News with Thomas Roberts
Want some positivity in your life? Enjoy some Gay Good News!
FIVE: Chris Pine Wears a Mask
Thank you sir, and enjoy your purchases.
- Meet Instagram Hottie Sam Salter
- Robert Pattinson Attempted to Sneak Off Tenet Set for Batman Audition
- The Week in Drag – Everything’s Coming Up Trixie and Katya, Jaida Essence Hall Gets Grilled, Alexis Mateo Gives Us “Mucho, Mucho Amor” and Mucho More
- Simon Cowell Breaks Back After Fall From Electric Bike
- Nyle DiMarco, Taylor Lautner, Jorge Blanco, and More Insta Snaps
- Nick Cannon Reveals He’s Voting for Kanye West
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ A man casually walks away as he breaks toes off of the Italian Canova statue in a museum. You gotta watch this! [OMG BLOG]
★ Amid national outcry, administrators reportedly have reversed their decision to suspend a 15-year-old student who shared viral images from inside her reopened Georgia high school this week. [Towleroad]
★ Reese Witherspoon is a meme queen! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Kylie Minogue has released a video for her new track “Say Something” and it as if Xanadu has been reborn and infused with glitter bombs. [Curt and Frank]
★ Turn it up! 12 Forgotten classics by women-led new wave bands: Offshore edition. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Zendaya goes for a dramatic “back” statement for InStyle. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Bella Hadid flipped off some NYPD cops because they weren’t wearing masks. [Celebitchy]
★ If you’re an ass man, you’re in luck! [Boy Culture]