Sam Heughan, star of The Outlander, is one heck of a looker and while we have gotten used to him wearing period costumes on the hit Starz show. it is always a breath of fresh air to see the Scottish hunk change things up on the red carpet.
Luckily for us, that includes the occasional kilt or two.
Check out our favorite red carpet photos (in no particular order) of Sam.
1. Sam Heughan attends the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival ‘Outlander’ Season Four reception on October 28, 2018, in Savannah, Georgia.
2. Sam Heughan attends the premiere of Lionsgate’s ‘The Spy Who Dumped Me’ at Fox Village Theater on July 25, 2018, in Los Angeles, California.
3. Sam Heughan attends the Refinery29 Third Annual 29Rooms: Turn It Into Art event on September 7, 2017, in the Brooklyn borough of New York City City.
4. Sam Heughan attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017, in Beverly Hills, California.
5. Sam Heughan poses for a picture as the Television Academy Presents ‘Outlander’ Panel Discussion at NYU Skirball Center on April 5, 2016, in New York City.[irp posts=”3645″ name=”Our 10 Favorite Sam Heughan Instagram Photos of 2018″]
6. Sam Heughan attends The Paley Center for Media’s 32nd Annual PALEYFEST LA ‘Outlander’ at Dolby Theatre on March 12, 2015 in Hollywood, California.
7. Sam Heughan poses in the press room at The 41st Annual People’s Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre LA Live on January 7, 2015, in Los Angeles, California.
8. Sam Heughan attends the Timberland Fall 2014 concert event featuring Young the Giant at The Sayers Club on October 21, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
9. Sam Heughan attends the Starz Series ‘Outlander’ Premiere – Comic-Con International 2014 at Spreckels Theatre on July 25, 2014, in San Diego, California.
10. Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan attend the BAFTA LA 2014 Awards Season Tea Party at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 11, 2014, in Beverly Hills, California.