We listen to a lot of music around the office and we do consider ourselves true pop music fans. These are the songs that Socialite Life currently has on heavy rotation and those we tend to hit the repeat button once they end.
Try and get these songs out of your head. This is our latest Weekly Music Playlist:
1. Play God” by Sam Fender.
“Play God is set in an alternate dystopian reality that shares similarities with our own world,” says Fender of the song. This is one powerful song and it succeeds on every level.
2. “Armor” by Sara Bareilles.
Celebrating female power, Bareilles offers a timely message about sisterhood and defiance.
3. “Scared of Love” by Rudimental, Stefflon Don, RAY BLK.
This is one bubbly feel-good house jam. Put it on repeat!
4. “Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” by Ariana Grande.
She’s lusting after another woman’s man in this steamy slice of heaven.
5. “Crown” by Kelly Rowland.
Celebrating hair diversity, “Crown” is an empowering anthem celebrating what you were born with!
6. “Better When You’re Gone” by David Guetta, Brooks, and Loote.
This house anthem with just a tinge of country is made the clubs. Get up and dance!
7. “Bury a Friend” by Billie Eilish.
This minimalistic track featured scattered melodies as Eilish muffled auto-tuned voice. It is simply captivating.