And did we mention we also simply love his red-hot red carpet style? I mean, anyone who can pull off a harness is pretty on top of their style game.
Check out our favorite red carpet photos (in no particular order) of Michael.
1. Michael B. Jordan attends the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 27, 2019, in Los Angeles, California.
2. Michael B. Jordan attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019, in Beverly Hills, California.
3. Michael B. Jordan attends the European Premiere of ‘Creed II’ at BFI IMAX on November 28, 2018, in London, England.
4. Actor Michael B. Jordan attends the 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards at Barker Hangar on June 16, 2018, in Santa Monica, California.
5. Michael B. Jordan arrives for the World Premiere of Marvel Studios Black Panther, presented by Lexus, at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on January 29th.
6. Michael B. Jordan attends the ‘Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between’ Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017, in New York City.
7. Actor Michael B. Jordan attends the Ninth Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on June 4, 2016, in Jersey City, New Jersey.
8. Actor Michael B. Jordan attends Warner Bros. Pictures’ ‘Creed’ Premiere at Regency Village Theatre on November 19, 2015, in Westwood, California.
9. Actor Michael B. Jordan attends The 2015 MTV Movie Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on April 12, 2015, in Los Angeles, California.
10. Actor Michael B. Jordan attends The CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards brought to you by The Coca-Cola Company during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on March 27, 2014, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
What's Your Reaction?