“If you’re ready – this book will shake your brain and make your soul scream,” she captioned the photo. “I am so ready for myself after reading this book! It’s as if I just flew into my body for the very first time. Whew!”
“Anyone who has any kind of capacity to truly let go and give into yourself with any kind of desire to hold on for dear life – Do it. Read it. Live it. Practice it. We are a lot! But we are meant to be a lot! .. “A good life is a hard life!” Read this book and have a highlighter on hand to make notes because you’ll want to refer back to it trust me!”
“I never knew that I am solely responsible for my own joy, happiness and freedom!! Who knew our own liberation liberates those around us? Cause I didn’t!!”
Some fans in the comments were disappointed by the fact that the post was not an announcement about a new song or her upcoming album. “Adele where’s the album?” one fan commented with a laughing face emoji.
To their surprise, the Grammy-winning star replied, though it wasn’t the answer they were likely hoping for. “I honestly have no idea,” she simply wrote.
- Jared Leto, Nick Adams, Tom Holland, and More Insta Snaps
- Ariana Grande Drops a ‘Positions’ Tease — LISTEN
- Noah Cyrus’ Nearly Naked CMT Music Awards Outfit Was Something and More Quickies
- Jennifer Lawrence ‘Was a Little Republican’ Growing Up But Trump Changed All That
- Chris Pratt’s Avengers Castmates Request You Not Cancel Him
- Kristen Stewart’s Happiest Season to Skip Theaters For Hulu Debut and More Quickies
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.