“If you’re ready – this book will shake your brain and make your soul scream,” she captioned the photo. “I am so ready for myself after reading this book! It’s as if I just flew into my body for the very first time. Whew!”
“Anyone who has any kind of capacity to truly let go and give into yourself with any kind of desire to hold on for dear life – Do it. Read it. Live it. Practice it. We are a lot! But we are meant to be a lot! .. “A good life is a hard life!” Read this book and have a highlighter on hand to make notes because you’ll want to refer back to it trust me!”
“I never knew that I am solely responsible for my own joy, happiness and freedom!! Who knew our own liberation liberates those around us? Cause I didn’t!!”
Some fans in the comments were disappointed by the fact that the post was not an announcement about a new song or her upcoming album. “Adele where’s the album?” one fan commented with a laughing face emoji.
To their surprise, the Grammy-winning star replied, though it wasn’t the answer they were likely hoping for. “I honestly have no idea,” she simply wrote.
- Channing Tatum, Sebastian Stan, Sam Heughan, and more Insta Snaps
- Nick Jonas says his wife Priyanka Chopra is his muse
- Former Bachelor star Colton Underwood comes out as gay
- While celebrating ‘White Boy Summer,’ Chet Hanks is sued by his ex-girlfriend for $1M over alleged abuse
- Justin Bieber’s bodyguards checked his pulse in the middle of the night during his drug abuse phase
- Britney Spears ‘flattered’ by world’s concern with her life
FROM OUR PARTNERS
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.