On Saturday night (February 15, 2020), Adele was on hand to officiate the nuptials of writer and illustrator Laura Dockrill, a close friend since her school days, and the Maccabees‘ Hugo White at the Mason’s Arm pub in London.
Adele and Laura formed their friendship when they both attended the prestigious BRIT School.
The pair could be seen on stage at the wedding belting out songs at the ceremony.
Adele belted out her 2010 hit “Rolling In The Deep” and Candi Staton’s “Young Hearts Run Free” at the venue.
She was also seen holding a bottle of wine while cheering on a band who also performed at the party.
It’s the first time she has been seen performing one of her songs since her two sell-out concerts at Wembley Stadium in June 2017.
Singers Florence Welch, 33, Jessie Ware, 35, and Jack Penate, also 35, were among other guests at the bash.
Adele also revealed to the guests, “expect my album in September.”
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Kim Kardashian has the perfect outfit for the Apocalypse! [Go Fug Yourself]
Why is fatphobia still a thing onscreen? [OMG BLOG]
Sentence [Evil Beet Gossip]
Sentence [Boy Culture]
Sentence [Kenneth in the 212]