Brad Pitt has been at the top of the Hollywood A-List for almost three decades. The movie star has been the lead of some of the biggest franchises in the world, but little did anyone know, the behind the scenes story played out a little differently for the Hollywood idol.
In a new interview with The New York Times, Brad opened up about what his life looked like during the heart of his super-stardom and why not everything is what it seems—especially when it comes to his love life.
“I don’t go out of my way to avoid it; I just don’t seek it out,” Brad shares when it comes to reading things about himself. “I don’t know how many women they’ve said I’ve been dating the last two or three years, and none of it’s true.”
The star was most recently linked to actress Alia Shawkat. However, a source confirmed to E! News there was nothing going on between the pair.
Like most stars, Brad got to a point where he decided to block out all the noise coming from the media. “I’ve had moments where I’ve seen pictures of myself from years ago and gone, ‘That kid looks all right.’ But I didn’t feel that way inside,” he revealed.
“I spent most of the ’90s hiding out and smoking pot. I was too uncomfortable with all the attention. Then I got to a place where I was aware that I was imprisoning myself. Now I go out and live life, and generally, people are pretty cool.” [NY Times]
Cara Delevingne‘s Twitter account posted a curious message Monday evening, claiming she had split from girlfriend Ashley Benson, but Page Six has learned the model’s account was hacked.
The tweet, shared with Delevingne’s 10 million followers, read: “Me and Ashley broke up,” according to a screenshot obtained by “Entertainment Tonight.” The outlet noted the tweet was live for less than 20 minutes before it was removed.
As of Tuesday morning, neither Delevingne, 27, nor Benson, 29, has tweeted on their respective channels. Reps for Delevingne and Benson did not immediately return our requests for comment. [Page Six]
- Here’s a video countdown of 25 of the year’s best films, and the most memorable moments from each! [OMG BLOG]
- One Million Moms have the pitchforks out for Hallmark after gay wedding ad airs with (gasp!) kiss [Towleroad]
- Simon Cowell launching new TV show despite America’s Got Talent scandal [Evil Beet Gossip
- Vogue Handed Out Four January 2020 Covers [Go Fug Yourself]
- Does everyone already know that Florence Pugh, 23, is dating Zach Braff, 44? [Celebitchy]
- Sexy Tommy Paul‘s “ask me anything” shows he’s as adorable in bed as he is out. [Kenneth in the 212]
- Philip McKeon, Tommy on Alice, dies at 55 [Boy Culture]
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson dead at 61 [CNN]
- Chrissy Teigen just defended Taylor Swift after a man creepily talked about her fertility [Buzzfeed]
CELEB SNAPS: Jesse McCartney
BEST CELEBRITY RED CARPET PHOTO OF THE DAY: Katy Perry
BEST BABY YODA LOOKALIKE OF THE DAY: Parmesan the cat
BEST CELEBRITY TWERK AT A LAKERS GAME OF THE DAY: Lizzo
BEST THE VOICE JUDGE BREAKDOWN OF THE DAY: Gwen Stefani
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.