He’s very proud of the teen…and they’re also close.
“Shiloh is close to both of her parents,” ET‘s source said. “All the kids have been looking forward to Shiloh’s birthday and plan to celebrate with a birthday cake. Brad is so proud of Shiloh and who she has become. He loves that she always stays true to herself and is so good to her brothers and sisters.”
Last month, Jolie gave a short update on how she and her family are during a live virtual event, telling the interviewer, “We’re all locked in, we’re doing all right.”
READ MORE: Hi, I’m Brad Pitt
“Brad’s kids [Maddox, 18; Pax, 16; Zahara, 15; Shiloh, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 11] are the most important thing to him,” the source continued. “He tells his friends he learns so much about life from his own children. He and Angie have been getting along so much better since the custody rules have been worked out. They have come so far.”
As far as Brad and Angelina’s relationship, it has improved greatly.
“Brad and Angelina have come a long way,” the source said at the time. “To the surprise of many of their closest friends, their communication has improved tremendously and they’re both dedicated to co-parenting. “
“Their kids have a custody schedule and that’s made a huge difference for the whole family. The schedule has alleviated any of the planning pressures Brad and Angelina have faced in the past. Now the kids spend time with both their parents and are happy and thriving.”
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker Ryan Fischer releases his first statement after being shot
- There is crying in football — WATCH
- Trespasser crashes through gate at Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hills home
- First look at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell Oprah interview — WATCH
- Male Model Monday: Addis Miller, Logan Swiecki-Taylor, Danny Williams, and more
- All of the Golden Globes 2021 winners and highlights — WATCH
- Meet Instagram Hottie Edward Chlerich
- Michael B Jordan and John Boyega and those Superman rumors