He’s very proud of the teen…and they’re also close.
“Shiloh is close to both of her parents,” ET‘s source said. “All the kids have been looking forward to Shiloh’s birthday and plan to celebrate with a birthday cake. Brad is so proud of Shiloh and who she has become. He loves that she always stays true to herself and is so good to her brothers and sisters.”
Last month, Jolie gave a short update on how she and her family are during a live virtual event, telling the interviewer, “We’re all locked in, we’re doing all right.”
READ MORE: Hi, I’m Brad Pitt
“Brad’s kids [Maddox, 18; Pax, 16; Zahara, 15; Shiloh, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 11] are the most important thing to him,” the source continued. “He tells his friends he learns so much about life from his own children. He and Angie have been getting along so much better since the custody rules have been worked out. They have come so far.”
As far as Brad and Angelina’s relationship, it has improved greatly.
“Brad and Angelina have come a long way,” the source said at the time. “To the surprise of many of their closest friends, their communication has improved tremendously and they’re both dedicated to co-parenting. “
“Their kids have a custody schedule and that’s made a huge difference for the whole family. The schedule has alleviated any of the planning pressures Brad and Angelina have faced in the past. Now the kids spend time with both their parents and are happy and thriving.”
- ‘Mercedes Boy’ by Pebbles — Classic Pop Song
- ‘It’s serious between them’: Johnny Depp dating his lawyer Joelle Rich Months after Amber Heard court victory
- Lil Nas X and Madonna’s pre-gig catch-up interrupted by his nervous poop
- Jake Hobbs: Male Model Spotlight
- ‘Rub one out’: see the damning private message Adam Levine allegedly sent Instagram model Sumner Stroh
- Olivia Wilde Dances At Harry Styles’ Final MSG Concert, Shuts Down Breakup Rumors
- Brad Pitt launches luxury skincare range
- Alan Ritchson, Antonio Sotillo, Chris Salvatore, and more Insta Snaps