Talk about a useless name tag. Many of this year’s Academy Award hopefuls gathered Monday for the annual Oscars Nominee Luncheon, and most politely declined the name tags offered at the door — except for Brad Pitt, inarguably one of the most recognizable faces on the planet.
Upon entering the event, Pitt gamely pinned his assigned name tag to his gray suit. The laminated label read “Brad Pitt: Best Supporting Actor, Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood.”
It doesn’t appear that any other A-listers chose to wear the identifying tag.
Twitter had a lot to say about this:
Here are a few more photos of Brad Pitt at the 2020 Oscar nominee luncheon.
From Our Partners
- Britney wishes sons special happy birthday [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Brad Pitt is suing Angelina Jolie over her attempt to sell her half of Miraval [Celebitchy]
- OMG, WATCH: Netflix teases new Britney conservatorship documentary [omgblog]
- John Waters on the Cover of Town & Country Is a Delight [Go Fug Yourself]
- Remembering Labelle Diva Sarah Dash [Boy Culture]
- Who else is up for a game of tennis? [Kenneth in the 212]
- Beyoncé reflects on her 40th birthday in an emotional letter to fans
- Channing Tatum to release second Sparkella book next year
- Tom Felton was hospitalized after collapsing at a charity golf match
- Johnny Depp warns that ’no one is safe’ against cancel culture
- Tom Girardi claims Erika Jayne knew about the embezzlement scandal
- The Nest Brush: A self-dispensing UV-C toothbrush