Talk about a useless name tag. Many of this year’s Academy Award hopefuls gathered Monday for the annual Oscars Nominee Luncheon, and most politely declined the name tags offered at the door — except for Brad Pitt, inarguably one of the most recognizable faces on the planet.
Upon entering the event, Pitt gamely pinned his assigned name tag to his gray suit. The laminated label read “Brad Pitt: Best Supporting Actor, Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood.”
It doesn’t appear that any other A-listers chose to wear the identifying tag.
Twitter had a lot to say about this:
Here are a few more photos of Brad Pitt at the 2020 Oscar nominee luncheon.
From Our Partners
- WATCH: The Stranger Things Season 4 Trailer Is Here! [OMG BLOG]
- Wendy Williams Issues Tearful Apology After Telling Gay Men to ‘Stop Wearing Our Skirts and Heels’: WATCH [Towleroad]
- Elvis Biopic Gets Primary Cast! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Miley Cyrus Is Wearing a Scarf [Go Fug Yourself]
- Russell Crowe Is Hiding Out Until He Loses Weight, He’s “Embarrassed” at His Weight Gain [Celebitchy]
- Relive Robbie Williams‘s Cover Shoot to Celebrate His 46th Birthday [Kenneth in the 212]
- Happy Gay Valentine’s Day! [Boy Culture]