Talk about a useless name tag. Many of this year’s Academy Award hopefuls gathered Monday for the annual Oscars Nominee Luncheon, and most politely declined the name tags offered at the door — except for Brad Pitt, inarguably one of the most recognizable faces on the planet.
Upon entering the event, Pitt gamely pinned his assigned name tag to his gray suit. The laminated label read “Brad Pitt: Best Supporting Actor, Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood.”
It doesn’t appear that any other A-listers chose to wear the identifying tag.
Twitter had a lot to say about this:
Here are a few more photos of Brad Pitt at the 2020 Oscar nominee luncheon.
From Our Partners
- Jeremy Pope, Eric Decker, Ed Westwick, and More Insta Snaps
- Newly Mustached Armie Hammer Says Divorce from Wife Truly Seismic
- Usher Is a Father Again, Kylie Jenner Bikinis for Your Vote, Hugh Jackman’s Wife Over All the Gay Rumors and More
- Demi Lovato Drops ‘Still Have Me’ Post Break Up Ballad — LISTEN
- ‘Superman of Fitness’ Anthony Catanzaro Wants to Make Your 2021 Better with a Gorgeous New Calendar
- Did Kelly Clarkson Respond to Lawsuit By Father-In Law’s Company With a Matrix Gif?