Posting a photo of himself and his now-fiancée (in a photo taken by Harper Beckham), he wrote: “Two weeks ago I asked my soulmate to marry me and she said yes.”
“I am the luckiest man in the world. I promise to be the best husband and the best daddy one day. ❤️ I love you baby xx..”
The pair have been dating for several months following Beckham’s split from British model Hana Cross last summer.
Brooklyn’s mother, Victoria, confirmed the engagement in a touching Instagram post.
The MOST exciting news!! We could not be happier that @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz are getting married! Wishing you so much love and a lifetime of happiness 🙏🏻We all love you both so much x @davidbeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham #HarperSeven 💕
The couple went public with their relationship in January 2020 when Beckham wished Peltz a happy 25th birthday on Instagram.
- Brad Pitt’s Lawyers Accuse Angelina Jolie Of Trying To Stall Divorce
- Christina Aguilera Drops ‘Loyal Brave True’ From Mulan — WATCH
- Tori Kelly is Coming to You with New Music
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Purchase $40 Million Miami Estate
- Anthony Michael Hall ‘Deeply Sorry’ For Being An Asshole
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Who She Lost Her Virginity To, Splits from Cody Simpson, Releases New Single
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Do you miss tATu? Here is the drag parody that will help. [OMG BLOG]
★ Christian TikTok star loses 80% of viewers after anti-gay “love the sinner, hate the sin” rant: WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ There is a Drake OVO-Nike sneaker collaboration in the works. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jim Parsons opens up about coming out, why he quit The Big Bang Theory. [Curt and Frank]
★ How did I completely forget about “Stars on 45 Medley” by Stars on 45? [Kenneth in the 212]
★ A quarantined Olivia Culpo still makes for a chic Oliva Culpo. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Is Selena Gomez’s quarantine cooking show really about cooking? [Celebitchy]
★ A brainwashed Black man adopted by white racists supports the confederate flag. [Boy Culture]