Evans grilled Rudd on what the state of play is with the upcoming third Ant-Man movie.
But Rudd was very careful not to divulge any secrets, saying that a third movie is planned but adding, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to say or what I’m not supposed to say but with this quarantine who even knows anything anymore?”
Evans wasn’t taking that for a final answer, asking if there are plans to film “soon”, but Rudd stuck to his guns and simply said, “I’m not going to be able to say anything, Chris.”
And then, Chris had a little fun with Paul.
“I might as well ask you what your paychecks are. Paul, what’s your penis size?” he joked.
Rudd wasn’t put off by the question though as he quickly retorted with, “It’s even bigger than my paycheck.”
Watch the exchange below.
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS
- Chrissy Teigen recalls ‘the stress and guilt’ of not being able to breastfeed
- Jennifer Lawrence’s family farm burns down in ‘horrible fire’
- George Clooney has been cutting his hair with a Flowbee for years
- Male Model Monday: Deano Perona, Juan Betancourt, Edward Wilding and More
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more