Evans grilled Rudd on what the state of play is with the upcoming third Ant-Man movie.
But Rudd was very careful not to divulge any secrets, saying that a third movie is planned but adding, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to say or what I’m not supposed to say but with this quarantine who even knows anything anymore?”
Evans wasn’t taking that for a final answer, asking if there are plans to film “soon”, but Rudd stuck to his guns and simply said, “I’m not going to be able to say anything, Chris.”
And then, Chris had a little fun with Paul.
“I might as well ask you what your paychecks are. Paul, what’s your penis size?” he joked.
Rudd wasn’t put off by the question though as he quickly retorted with, “It’s even bigger than my paycheck.”
Watch the exchange below.
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]