Dwayne Johnson and Danny DeVito Are Wedding Crashers, Prince William on Prince Andrew, Bill Cosby and More: ENDNOTES
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and his Jumanji: The Next Level costar Danny DeVito were having a relaxing night in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, when they decided to crash a wedding.
While on a break from press interviews for the film, the two were sipping tequila together when they announced they were going to surprise a lucky bride and groom.
“I’ve never crashed a wedding, but with DeVito this was truly unforgettable,” the former wrestler captioned a video of the two singing songs on Instagram on Sunday.
Johnson continued: “We were sippin’ on a lil’ Teremana tequila enjoyin’ the quiet sunset together in Mexico after a long week of Jumanji work when this idea hit. Crash the wedding.”
The famous duo arrived at the reception surprising guests and newlyweds.
They went on to sing a duet of “Unforgettable.”
Read more on CNN.com.
- OMG, His Butt: Ryan Guzman in The Cleansing Hour (Aka The Devil’s Hour)! [OMG BLOG]
- SNL Reveals The Wizard of Oz’s Alternate Ending: WATCH [Towleroad]
- Hoda Kotb Is Engaged to Boyfriend Joel Schiffman [Evil Beet Gossip]
- The AMAs Telecast Was Brought To You (Mostly) By Leotards [Go Fug Yourself]
- Prince William Is ‘Not a Huge Fan of His Uncle Andrew & William Wanted Him Fired [Celebitchy]
- NFL Player Ryan Russell and Boyfriend Corey O’Brien Share PDA in London [Kenneth in the 212]
- Check Out Balloon, a Short About a Bullied Teen Who Discovers He Has Superpowers [Boy Culture]
- Bill Cosby Shows No Remorse in First Interview From Prison: ‘It’s All a Set Up’ [Yahoo!]
- Real Housewives of New York City‘s Tinsley Mortimer Is Engaged to Scott Kluth [E! News]
BEST REAL HOUSEWIVES INSTAGRAM PHOTO OF THE DAY: Porsha Williams
BEST TINY DESK CONCERT OF THE DAY: Carly Rae Jepsen
BEST REACTION TO AN ONSTAGE TUMBLE OF THE DAY: Ariana Grande
BEST SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE CAMEO OF THE DAY: Ryan Reynolds
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.