The announcement was shared on Twitter, with the following statement by Debicki:
“Princess Diana’s spirit, her words and her actions live in the hearts of so many. It is my true privilege and honor to be joining this masterful series, which has had me absolutely hooked from episode one.”
A younger version of Princess Diana will be introduced in the upcoming fourth season and will be played by actress Emma Corrin.
The final seasons will reportedly take the series into the early 2000s and will presumably portray Diana’s divorce from Prince Charles and her tragic death in 1997.
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker Ryan Fischer releases his first statement after being shot
- There is crying in football — WATCH
- Trespasser crashes through gate at Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hills home
- First look at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell Oprah interview — WATCH
- Male Model Monday: Addis Miller, Logan Swiecki-Taylor, Danny Williams, and more
- All of the Golden Globes 2021 winners and highlights — WATCH