The announcement was shared on Twitter, with the following statement by Debicki:
“Princess Diana’s spirit, her words and her actions live in the hearts of so many. It is my true privilege and honor to be joining this masterful series, which has had me absolutely hooked from episode one.”
A younger version of Princess Diana will be introduced in the upcoming fourth season and will be played by actress Emma Corrin.
The final seasons will reportedly take the series into the early 2000s and will presumably portray Diana’s divorce from Prince Charles and her tragic death in 1997.
- Jared Leto, Nick Adams, Tom Holland, and More Insta Snaps
- Ariana Grande Drops a ‘Positions’ Tease — LISTEN
- Noah Cyrus’ Nearly Naked CMT Music Awards Outfit Was Something and More Quickies
- Jennifer Lawrence ‘Was a Little Republican’ Growing Up But Trump Changed All That
- Chris Pratt’s Avengers Castmates Request You Not Cancel Him
- Kristen Stewart’s Happiest Season to Skip Theaters For Hulu Debut and More Quickies