Jenner sits pretty atop the list despite questions being asked about the true scale of her fortune, with experts valuing her earnings at $590 million after she pocketed $540 million before tax by selling 51% of her Kylie Cosmetics firm to beauty retailer Coty.
The reality star tops Thursday’s list just days after Forbes published an article headlined Inside Kylie Jenner’s Web of Lies and Why She’s No Longer a Billionaire.
In an article published last month, Forbes boldly accused Jenner of faking her finances in order to appear more wealthy than she actually is, which she denied.
The exposé claimed that the makeup mogul, who had previously been dubbed the youngest self-made billionaire ever by the magazine, lied about her earnings for years and backed up those numbers with falsified tax returns.
Jenner tweeted in response, “What am i even waking up to. I thought this was a reputable site. All i see are a number of inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions lol. I’ve never asked for any title or tried to lie my way there EVER. period.”
Her brother-in-law, rapper Kanye West ranks second on the rundown with $170 million thanks to his earnings from his Yeezy sneakers deal with Adidas, which now dwarfs his income from music.
Sports star Roger Federer closes the top three with $106.3 million. This makes him the first tennis player to earn the top spot among athletes on the list.
Cristiano Ronaldo who claimed the 4th spot with $105 million became the first team player to earn $1 billion during his career.
Together the top 100 on the list earned $6.1 billion before taxes and fees, a $200 million drop from 2019, after the global COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the cancellation of concerts, sports events and movie productions around the world.
Check out the top 20 highest paid celebrities list below:
1 – Kylie Jenner – $590 million
2 – Kanye West – $170 million
3 – Roger Federer – $106.3 million
4 – Cristiano Ronaldo – $105 million
5 – Lionel Messi – $104 million
6 – Tyler Perry – $97 million
7 – Neymar – $95.5 million
8 – Howard Stern – $90 million
9 – LeBron James – $88.2 million
10 – Dwayne Johnson – $87.5 million
11 – Rush Limbaugh – $85 million
12 – Ellen DeGeneres – $84 million
13 – Bill Simmons – $82.5 million
14 – Elton John – $81 million
15 – James Patterson – $80 million-
16 – Stephen Curry – $74.4 million
17 – Ariana Grande – $72 million
18 – Ryan Reynolds – $71.5 million
19 – Gordon Ramsay – $70 million
20 – Jonas Brothers – $68.5 million
- Brian Austin Green Is Disappointed That Courtney Stodden Shared Hot Tub Video
- Adam Lambert, Antoni Porowski, Jwan Yosef and More Insta Snaps
- Lea Michele and Her Baby Bump Make a Return to Instagram
- Let’s Kiki About ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5’ – ‘Snatch Game of Love’
- The Friday Cocktail — Tito’s Red, White and Boozy
- Prince Royce Reveals Surprise Coronavirus Diagnosis
- Dean Cain Called Out For Being Completely Wrong About Superman
- Penn Badgley Was Quite Into the Hallucinogenic Drugs in His 20s
NEW IN THE SL SHOP
- Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags (3 x 2-feet)$42.99
- Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Copper Black – Bluetooth Earbuds with a Secure Fit and Superior Sound, Long Battery Life and More$139.99
- Infrared Thermometer for Adults,Forehead and Ear Thermometer for Fever, Babies, Children, Adults, Indoor and Outdoor Use$54.99
- Blendtec Classic Fit Blender with FourSide Jar (75 oz), 30-sec Pre-programmed cycle, High-Low Pulse, Professional-Grade Power, Black$229.45
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Looking for a new home? Well, the Towson house from John Waters‘ Serial Mom is up for sale! [OMG BLOG]
★ A Miami-Dade police officer has been “relieved of duty” after a viral video showed him sucker-punching a black woman following a dispute at the airport. [Towleroad]
★ Ozark will be back for one final glorious two-part season! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Despite his status as one of the hottest mask-wearers around, NBC News correspondent Morgan Chesky has tested positive for the new coronavirus. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ This is what Angelina Jolie wore 20 years ago at the Mission: Impossible II premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ The six-count indictment against Ghislaine Maxwell includes abuse and exploitation. [Celebitchy]
★ Actor Adam Perry wants to you to take COVID-19 very, very seriously. And he should know being a survivor of the virus. [Boy Culture]