This is The Five, our weekday rundown of five things that we are passionate about, bring levity to our day or are truly inspirational.
Today in The Five, we are featuring an 8 minute and 46 second moment of silence for George Floyd, Gianna Floyd missing her daddy, the #8CANTWAIT hashtag, a tribute of lights and Facebook is still horrible.
ONE: 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds
Rest in power, George Floyd.
TWO: Gianna Floyd Misses Her Daddy
“My daddy changed the world.”
It stands for eight policies, which purportedly will help decrease police violence if enacted by municipalities.
FOUR: Light Up the Sky
The comments on this tweet show how very, very, very much further we need to go.
FIVE: Your Daily Reminder that Facebook Is Horrible[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
- Alec Baldwin says he did not pull the trigger in fatal ‘Rust’ shooting incident
- Kathy Griffin is cancer-free after stage 1 lung cancer battle
- Megan Thee Stallion cancels Houston concert out of respect for Astroworld victims
- Adele Announces Las Vegas Residency Beginning in January
- Rihanna named national hero of Barbados after ditching Queen Elizabeth II as head of state