Fox News’ Tucker Carlson littered the airwaves with a compiled list of celebrities in an attempt to seemingly “out” them for helping “rioters and looters.”
After naming off companies that have donated to Black Lives Matter, he indicates that “it isn’t just major corporations that are fueling all of this—celebrities are too, by paying to get violent rioters out of jail.” He then begins naming some of the famous folks who have given money to help bail out protesters, convincing himself that this is a bad thing.
In the clip, Carson can be heard saying: “Rapper Lil Nas X urged his 4.7 million Twitter followers to donate to bail groups in Chicago, New York and Philadelphia and elsewhere.
“Imagine if he had used those followers instead to help small businesses destroyed by the riots he helped incite.”
Lil Nas replied to the tweet of the clip, calling out Fox News for “lying” on national television.
He wrote: “This man just lied and told millions of people on national television that I was inciting riots. You can’t make this up.”
Seth Rogen also replied to the clip, writing: “I think when white supremacists are bothered by your actions, that’s probably a good thing.”
In a later tweet he penned: “Fuck this pasty asshole.”
- Male Model Monday: Chad White, Darnell Edwards, Sergio Carvajal, and more
- Quickies: Shia LaBeouf accidentally goes viral on TikTok and more
- The return of Lindsay Lohan
- Did Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton secretly marry?
- Meet Instagram Hottie Rafael Silva
- Quickies: Angelina Jolie spotted leaving ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller’s NYC apartment and more
- David Archuleta comes out as part of LGBTQIA+ community after 20 years of trying to change himself
- Ricky Martin, Shawn Mendes, Dan Amboyer and more Insta Snaps
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.