This is The Five, the weekend edition. We are running down five things that we are passionate about, bring levity to our day or are truly inspirational.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Michaela Coel’s I May Destroy You, Elmo, Witches & the Amish join the fight, French trolls, a little doc, and surprise mom!
ONE: I May Destroy You
Michaela Coel writes and stars in the show – a vibrant, entertaining London-set drama with a ferocious intensity. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and hopefully you’ll discuss.
TWO: This is pretty epic
Credit to @vantaeotsvn
THREE: France Trolls the Cops Police the Marches
FOUR: What’s Up Little Doc
FIVE: Surprise Mom!
These videos always get me.
- Judges Sides with Brad Pitt in ongoing $164 million winery battle after Angelina Jolie fails to hand over key documents
- Blake Lively hilariously calls out husband Ryan Reynolds for cropping out her cute shoes in new photo with Santa
- Jenna Ortega sparks backlash after admitting she filmed dance scene from Netflix’s Wednesday while exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Kirstie Alley to be cremated after death at 71 following brief battle with colon cancer
- Dan Amboyer, Cody Simpson, Michael Cimino, Taylor Lautner, and more Insta Snaps
- Margaret Cho Is Live, Livid and Hitting the Road
- Jennifer Garner raves about attending ‘magical’ White House State Dinner with daughter Violet Affleck
- Gunman in Lady Gaga dog robbery jailed for 21 years