This is The Five, the weekend edition. We are running down five things that we are passionate about, bring levity to our day or are truly inspirational.
Today in The Five, we are featuring Michaela Coel’s I May Destroy You, Elmo, Witches & the Amish join the fight, French trolls, a little doc, and surprise mom!
ONE: I May Destroy You
Michaela Coel writes and stars in the show – a vibrant, entertaining London-set drama with a ferocious intensity. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and hopefully you’ll discuss.
TWO: This is pretty epic
Credit to @vantaeotsvn
THREE: France Trolls the Cops Police the Marches
FOUR: What’s Up Little Doc
FIVE: Surprise Mom!
These videos always get me.
- Adele appears on verge of tears at first concert in five years
- Meet Instagram Hottie Jony Evans
- Taron Egerton in talks to take on Wolverine role
- Taylor Swift “got engaged” to Joe Alwyn in Cornwall over the holidays, couple’s been keeping it secret for 5 months
- Miles Teller’s grandma launches campaign for him to be next James Bond
- Mason Gooding, Neil Patrick Harris, Jonathan Lipnicki, and more Insta Snaps
- The men who would be King: The best (and worst) actors to play Elvis
- Nick Jonas set to star alongside Glen Powell in Foreign Relations