Fox News’ Tucker Carlson littered the airwaves with a compiled list of celebrities in an attempt to seemingly “out” them for helping “rioters and looters.”
After naming off companies that have donated to Black Lives Matter, he indicates that “it isn’t just major corporations that are fueling all of this—celebrities are too, by paying to get violent rioters out of jail.” He then begins naming some of the famous folks who have given money to help bail out protesters, convincing himself that this is a bad thing.
In the clip, Carson can be heard saying: “Rapper Lil Nas X urged his 4.7 million Twitter followers to donate to bail groups in Chicago, New York and Philadelphia and elsewhere.
“Imagine if he had used those followers instead to help small businesses destroyed by the riots he helped incite.”
Lil Nas replied to the tweet of the clip, calling out Fox News for “lying” on national television.
He wrote: “This man just lied and told millions of people on national television that I was inciting riots. You can’t make this up.”
Seth Rogen also replied to the clip, writing: “I think when white supremacists are bothered by your actions, that’s probably a good thing.”
In a later tweet he penned: “Fuck this pasty asshole.”
- Meet Instagram Hottie Levi Mack
- Lea Michele Deletes Her Twitter Account Amid Trolling Following Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- SL Recommends: PetLibro Automatic Pet Feeder, The Beast Tumbler, elago R1 Intelli Apple TV Siri Remote Case and More!
- The Week in Drag – Snatch Game Reactions, Willam and Heidi N Closet Go to the Dogs, Queens Coming to a Drive-In Near You and More
- Naya Rivera’s Family’s and Ryan Dorsey’s Emotional Visit to Lake Piru, Heather Morris Offers to Help Search
- Nyle DiMarco, Brooks Laich, Shawn Mendes and More Insta Snaps
- Brooklyn Beckham Engaged to Nicola Peltz: ‘I Am the Luckiest Man in the World’
- Let’s Kiki About RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5 – The Charles Family Backyard Ball
FEATURED IN THE SL SHOP
Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
The Magic Bullet lets you blend, mix, and chop your favorite foods in seconds
High-torque 250-watt motor powers the machine’s versatility. There’s no limit to the sauces, dips, drinks and snacks you can create
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Well, hello! Pro tennis player Milos Drakulic is naked! [OMG BLOG]
★ After calling in to Fox News host Sean Hannity’s show on Thursday night, President Donald Trump said doctors were “very surprised” when he recently passed a cognitive test. [Towleroad]
★ Take a look inside Natasha Bedingfield‘s $2.25 million home. It could be yours! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ That time Virginia Wade dethroned Chris Evert at Wimbledon. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ 30 Years Ago Today, Princess Diana Got Gussied Up For the Premiere of….Back to the Future III, because a premiere is a premiere. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Times are tough for everyone. Robert DeNiro cut his ex-wife’s AmEx allowance from $100K to $50K a month. [Celebitchy]
★ Roger models some briefs for Walking Jack undies. [Boy Culture]