I was a little bit worried when I saw Lisa Bonet trending on Twitter, but was relieved to find out that it was due to the fact that everyone was just giving her props for having good taste in men.
Bonet is currently married to Jason and was previously married to Kravitz.
Kravitz and Bonet’s daughter, Zoe Kravitz, shared her own celebratory post for Momoa on Instagram on Saturday. “Happy birthday papabear! I love you,” the 31-year-old captioned two photos.
“I love you zozo bear,” Momoa replied. “With all my heart. proud papa bear♥♥”
Here is a sampling of how much the internet loved all of this.
- Frank Ocean’s 18-Year-Old Brother Ryan Breaux Dies in Car Crash
- 2011 Shirtless Male Celebrity Photo Roundup
- Meet Instagram Hottie Sean O’Donnell
- The Week in Drag – Emmy Noms for RuPaul and the Queens, All-Stars Finale Recaps, Trixie Mattel Plays With Dolls and More
- Zac Efron Is Looking to Make the Move to Australia
- The Internet Praises Lisa Bonet for Her Taste in Men on Jason Momoa’s Birthday
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Mannequin alert! Step inside what it’s like to film The Bold and The Beautiful during COVID. [OMG BLOG]
★ In wake of gay rumors, GOP congressman Matt Gaetz goes to bat for anti-LGBT hate groups. [Towleroad]
★ Amy Schumer is showing her support for the women who came forward to accuse comedian Bryan Callen of sexual assault. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Have you ever dreamed of seeing Jason Momoa getting hosed down? Well, then your dream has come true. [Curt and Frank]
★ That time Molly Ringwald, Belinda Carlisle and Susanna Hoffs teamed up to perform “Midnight Confessions.” [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Remember THAT dress?: Liz Hurley and the case of the Versace safety pins. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Did Prince Andrew ‘lobby’ the government for Jeffrey Epstein’s sweetheart deal? [Celebitchy]
★ Rodney Harvey sure was one handsome man. Gone too soon. [Boy Culture]