Matthew McConaughey and Wife Camila Alves Deliver 110,000 Masks to Rural Texas Hospitals Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves are on the road again, this time delivering 110,000 medical masks to hospitals across rural Texas.
The couple posted a picture on Twitter, and said thanks to Lincoln Motor Company for donating the masks.
Matthew and Camila loaded up a King Ranch edition Ford truck with boxes of masks (they even had to put them in the back seat of the cab) and started the trek across the state.
This isn’t the first act of kindness from the Texas native and his wife during the pandemic. At the beginning of April, Camila and Matthew donated 80,000 face masks to coronavirus first responders in Texas and Louisiana.
They also hosted a virtual bingo game for senior living facility in Round Rock.
Last Friday (May 15, 2020), Matthew gave a live commencement speech for the graduation Class of 2020 on Good Morning America. He mentioned “the best advice he ever received” from one of his Longview High School classmates.
Watch his speech below.
- Jewel alleges mother Lenedra Carroll ’embezzled’ more than $100 million from her: ‘A complex issue’
- Ivo Buchta: Male Model Spotlight
- Gisele Bundchen addresses ‘hurtful’ speculation about Tom Brady divorce
- Scheana Shay attending Vanderpump Rules reunion IN PERSON despite Raquel Leviss’ restraining order
- Zachary Levi hints that Dwayne Johnson blocked Shazam! Fury of the Gods cameos
- Gwyneth Paltrow accused of having ‘conscious disregard for people’ on first day of ski crash trial
- Nick Lachey Ordered To Attend Anger Management Classes & AA Meetings After Aggressively Approaching Photographer
- Aaron Taylor Johnson, Ryan Faucett, Polo Morin, Colton Underwood, and more Insta Snaps