The couple posted a picture on Twitter, and said thanks to Lincoln Motor Company for donating the masks.
Matthew and Camila loaded up a King Ranch edition Ford truck with boxes of masks (they even had to put them in the back seat of the cab) and started the trek across the state.
This isn’t the first act of kindness from the Texas native and his wife during the pandemic. At the beginning of April, Camila and Matthew donated 80,000 face masks to coronavirus first responders in Texas and Louisiana.
They also hosted a virtual bingo game for senior living facility in Round Rock.
Last Friday (May 15, 2020), Matthew gave a live commencement speech for the graduation Class of 2020 on Good Morning America. He mentioned “the best advice he ever received” from one of his Longview High School classmates.
Watch his speech below.
- Jamie Lee Curtis opens up about daughter Ruby coming out as trans
- Madonna shares update about upcoming biopic with fans
- Ruby Rose blasts Batwoman team, Warner Bros. TV and Dougray Scott respond to alleged mistreatment allegations
- David Gandy laughs off ridiculous criticism from online trolls
- Celine Dion delays Las Vegas residency over ‘severe’ muscle spasms
- Has Harry Styles joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Thanos’ sexy brother?
- Judge approves Kanye West’s name change to Ye
- Adele to perform new songs in TV concert special and sit down with Oprah for interview