The couple posted a picture on Twitter, and said thanks to Lincoln Motor Company for donating the masks.
Matthew and Camila loaded up a King Ranch edition Ford truck with boxes of masks (they even had to put them in the back seat of the cab) and started the trek across the state.
This isn’t the first act of kindness from the Texas native and his wife during the pandemic. At the beginning of April, Camila and Matthew donated 80,000 face masks to coronavirus first responders in Texas and Louisiana.
They also hosted a virtual bingo game for senior living facility in Round Rock.
Last Friday (May 15, 2020), Matthew gave a live commencement speech for the graduation Class of 2020 on Good Morning America. He mentioned “the best advice he ever received” from one of his Longview High School classmates.
Watch his speech below.
- Meet Instagram Hottie Ken Bek
- The Week in Drag – Nina West’s Quarantine Dream, the return of the Frock Destroyers, Christmas with the queens, and more
- Darth Vader actor David Prowse has died at 85
- Robert Pattinson, Pietro Boselli, Lil Nas X, and more Insta Snaps
- The Five — LEGO Manhattan, Kamala Harris Painting Skills, A Mad Trumper Impersonation, Baby Goats, Dog Treat
- Chris Evans gets a Thanksgiving scare and shows off his biceps
- Amelia Gray Hamlin says she’s ‘thankful’ for Scott Disick
- Justin Timberlake buys a wheelchair-accessible van for teen with cerebral palsy — WATCH