The couple posted a picture on Twitter, and said thanks to Lincoln Motor Company for donating the masks.
Matthew and Camila loaded up a King Ranch edition Ford truck with boxes of masks (they even had to put them in the back seat of the cab) and started the trek across the state.
This isn’t the first act of kindness from the Texas native and his wife during the pandemic. At the beginning of April, Camila and Matthew donated 80,000 face masks to coronavirus first responders in Texas and Louisiana.
They also hosted a virtual bingo game for senior living facility in Round Rock.
Last Friday (May 15, 2020), Matthew gave a live commencement speech for the graduation Class of 2020 on Good Morning America. He mentioned “the best advice he ever received” from one of his Longview High School classmates.
Watch his speech below.
Shop Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Regé-Jean Page to star in Paramount’s The Saint reimagining
- Kelly Clarkson ordered to pay a whopping $200,000 in monthly spousal and child support to ex Brandon Blackstock
- Simone Biles pulls out of all-around competition at Tokyo Olympics
- Lucy Liu opens up about Charlie’s Angels on set altercation with Bill Murray: ‘I stood up for myself, and i don’t regret it’
- Adam Driver as a Centaur is surprisingly sexy — WATCH
- Wentworth Miller reveals autism diagnosis: ‘It was a shock but not a surprise
- Paris Hilton denies rumors that she’s pregnant with her first child
- Pink offers to pay ‘sexist’ bikini fine for Norway Women’s handball team