In today’s Quickies — Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Christopher Meloni, Ben Affleck, In the Heights, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Michael Cimino, Joan Rivers, and more! Keep scrolling to check out more entertainment and pop culture news.
And just like that, Keeping Up with the Kardashians has come to a close.
Thursday’s episode (Jun. 10, 2021) of the iconic reality series was the last after 20 seasons on E!, but it was still filled with the usual KarJenner family antics, relationship drama and bittersweet moments.
In one emotional scene, mom Kris Jenner confronted Kim Kardashian about how she was feeling amid her relationship struggles with then-husband Kanye West. (The couple have since split, and Kim, 40, filed for divorce in February after filming wrapped.)
“I’m going to a therapist,” Kim told her mom after she expressed that she was “worried” about her. “Let me work on myself and see where I’m at – and that’s what I’m so excited for, just like, waking up at 40 and realizing like, I just want total happiness.”
Read more at People.
- While we all know that Christopher Meloni is a Zaddy, the Law & Order star talks about accepting that moniker. — omg blog
- Ben Affleck and J Lo‘s mom hang out at Las Vegas casino while Ben’s in town to film new movie — Evil Beet Gossip
- There was a lot of leopard print at the premiere of In the Heights! And there isn’t anything wrong with that. — Go Fug Yourself
- Joe Jonas says his brother Nick’s decision to break up the Jonas Brothers hit him like a “tsunami.” — Entertainment Weekly
- Michael Cimino from Love, Victor talks about the show on the Metrosource Mini podcast. — Kenneth in the 212
- In honor of the 88th birth week of the late Joan Rivers, a snippet from the 1973 revenge-comedy TV movie she dreamed up and co-wrote, The Girl Most Likely To … — Boy Culture
- Mattel is set to launch the first Barbie dolls made from recycled plastic. — Towleroad
- Did you miss Ted? Well, he’s going to be getting his own Peacock TV series. — Screen Crush
- No, Liam Neeson will not be returning as Obi-Wan Kenobi in Disney+ series. — Deadline
- Lorde returns with her new single “Solar Power”. — Pop Crush
FROM OUR PARTNERS
THE LATEST ON SL
DISCLAIMER: We only feature things that we love. If you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.