Quickies: NBC’s Ultimate Slip N’ Slide’s explosive diarrhea outbreak, Megan Fox, Selena Gomez, Emma Cornin, The French Open, and more
In today’s Quickies — Ultimate Slip N Slide, Megan Fox, Selena Gomez, Emma Cornin, The French Open, and more! Keep scrolling to check out more entertainment and pop culture news.
It’s more than just a bathroom break. Production on NBC’s Ultimate Slip N’ Slide competition series has come to a — uh — stall due to an outbreak of giardiasis, a disease spread from the microscopic giardia parasite.
Up to 40 crew members on set succumbed, with a production source reporting that people had “awful explosive diarrhea” and were “forced to run into port-o-potties,” with some even “collapsing,” according to The Wrap.
Ultimate Slip N’ Slide was announced in May as a post-Olympics 10-part series centered around the backyard play-set from the Wham-O company in which a sprinkler or hose squirts on a rubber mat that people glide upon.
The show’s hosts were set to be SNL’s Bobby Moynihan and comedian Ron Funches. Funches is seen in Black-ish and Drunk History and voices King Shark on Harley Quinn. Both hosts are reportedly unaffected by the ailment.
Read more at Vanity Fair.
- Look at Megan Fox‘s boobs. — Page Six
- Selena Gomez breaks down 15 looks from throughout her career with Vogue. — omg blog
- The Orlando Sentinel pays tribute to the 49 people murdered at Pulse nightclub in Orlando five years ago today, on June 12, 2016. — Boy Culture
- Emma Cornin reveals she was terrified of playing Princess Diana. — Bang Showbiz
- Britney Spears shared a photo of her back while donning a hot pink swimsuit. Spears shared that she has the Hebrew Kabbalah on the back of her neck and revealed what the tattoo means. — Pop Crush
- Czech Barbora Krejcikova claimed her maiden Grand Slam title when she beat Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-1 2-6 6-4 in the French Open final on Saturday. — Kenneth in the 212
- Tooties Facts of Life roller skates explained. — Evil Beet Gossip
- The Kardashians have influenced thousands of young people to go under the knife, but while it’s been great for business, plastic surgeons aren’t so sure if it’s been great for society. — The Daily Beast
- Queen Elizabeth II showed off her sword skills Friday cutting a cake at a lunch organized by educational charity Eden Project during the G7. — CNN
Sarah Jessica Parker posts Sex And The City reunion photos as the revival show cast gathers for their table read.