“At 32, Robyn Rihanna Fenty is already an icon,” the publication wrote about the megastar. “But the secret to her success in the beauty business might lie in how she has reimagined what it means to be one.”
“Even in quarantine, Rihanna’s style prevails,” Harper’s Bazaar captioned an image of the cover star.
There’s another attention-grabbing photo of Rihanna not-so-casually taking out trash rocking a pair of dark shades and a graphic t-shirt from Artifact New York that reads “End Racism.”
READ MORE: Check Out the Latest Rihanna News
The news of Rihanna’s captivating magazine cover comes on the heels of the release of the debut of her latest launched Fenty Skin collection.
“I’ve always seen the Fenty brand as more than just makeup, and I knew I wanted to make skincare from the very beginning. It was just about getting it right. You have to live with the formulas for a while and test them in different ways. It’s very different from makeup in that sense. It takes a long time,” Rihanna said in the cover story.
The September 2020 issue of Harper’s Bazaar U.S. will be available on newsstands on September 8.[mailerlite_form form_id=3]
CURT AND FRANK: THE HEADLINES
- Harry Styles is reportedly set to film gay sex scenes in My Policeman
- Whoopi Goldberg penning script for superhero movie about an ‘old Black woman’
- Irina Shayk shares rare photo of daughter Lea taken by daddy Bradley Cooper
- LeVar Burton to finally get his chance at guest-hosting Jeopardy!
- Liam Hemsworth trolled by his girlfriend, Gabriella Brooks, over his long hair
- Cody Simpson, Tom Mercier, Troye Sivan and more Insta Snaps