But the 50-year-old Young said in her filing that the 55-year-old rapper “destroyed the agreements as a grand gesture of his love for Nicole and his desire to have a marriage free of any financial restrictions governing their respective rights and responsibilities.”
She continued, “Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and it was null and void.”
And Nicole added that she is going to court because while she does not want the prenup enforced, and of course, Dr. Dre does want it enforced.
If she happens to prevail, she may receive half of his reported $800 million fortune.
Young said she and Dre should split all assets, including any cash and real estate. That would leave her with around $400 million.
Dr. Dre earned most of his $800M fortune from his successful headphone line, Beats By Dr. Dre, which Apple acquired for $3 billion in 2014.
Young works as an attorney and was formerly married to NBA player Sedale Threatt.
- Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty Men’s Collection Featuring Christian Combs’ Abs
- Channing Tatum Has Been Working Out, Billie Lourd Gives Birth, Tory Lanez Denies Shooting Megan Thee Stallion, Princess Eugenie is Pregnant and More
- Vin Diesel Releases Club Banger ‘Feel Like I Do’ in Apparent Launch of Music Career — LISTEN
- Mariah Carey Says Sister Drugged Her, Tried to Sell Her to a Pimp When She Was 12
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split Two Months After Engagement
- Mariah Carey Is Not an ATM With a Wig on, Mandy Moore Pregnant With First Child, the Da Vinki Twins, Why Denise Richards Really Shouted ‘Bravo, Bravo, F**king Bravo, and More
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ The “Tiny Face” makeup challenge is both hilarious and horrifying. [OMG BLOG]
★ Joe Biden, Queer Eye’s Antoni Porowski speak out against Anti-LGBTQ crackdown in Poland. [Towleroad]
★ Cake Boss impales hand in freak bowling accident. [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Rejoice! Kylie Minogue’s “Magic” has arrived — WATCH! [Curt and Frank]
★ CBS News reporter Tom Hanson sure knows how to wear a mask well. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Look how tousled Brad and Jen were. They way they were. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Kristen Cavallari on her split: the hardest decision I’ve ever made. [Celebitchy]
★ Hankison indicted… but not for killing Breonna Taylor; no other cops indicted. [Boy Culture]