Caroline Manzo graphically details how Brandi Glanville allegedly sexually assaulted her while filming RHUGT

Miu von Furstenberg 3 Min Read
3 Min Read
Caroline Manzo and Brandi Glanville
Photos by S. Buckley & Birdie Thompson/AdMedia

In a shocking turn of events, Caroline Manzo has come forward with serious allegations against Brandi Glanville following an incident that reportedly occurred while filming The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip.

According to a signed affidavit included in Manzo's January 2024 lawsuit against the network, the 62-year-old Real Housewives of New Jersey alum accused Glanville, 51, of “forcibly fondling my vagina” during their time on the spinoff show. The document, obtained by People, also accuses Bravo producers of complicity, claiming they filmed the alleged assault instead of intervening.

ABCs 2016 Annual Mother's Day Luncheon -Los Angeles
04 May 2016 – Beverly Hills, California – Brandi Glanville. Arrivals for ABCs Annual Mother's Day Luncheon held at the Four Seasons Hotel. Photo Credit: Birdie Thompson/AdMedia

“When Glanville was sexually assaulting me on the sofa, she was rubbing her vagina on me,” Manzo stated in the affidavit, as reported by Page Six. “The producers just watched and kept filming. They saw that I was in distress and yet, they continued to film,” she added. Manzo further alleged that the producers did not separate her from Glanville but continued to provide her with alcohol. She claimed they allowed Glanville to follow her into the bathroom, where she says a second assault occurred, again under the producers’ watch.

“Attempting to escape the bathroom, Glanville threw me against the bathroom door, hitting my head, and locked me in, where she forcibly fondled my vagina against my will,” Manzo detailed in the affidavit. She maintained that the producers witnessed her struggle to escape but allowed Glanville to continue her assault.

Elsewhere in the document filed on May 28, 2024, Manzo stated that she requested the producers not to bring up the incidents during her “pick-up” interviews, but they did so anyway. She shared that she had been suffering from depression and post-traumatic stress since the alleged assault and accused the producers of making her “relive the sexual assaults” for the sake of their “own ratings and profit.”

Bravo Network Upfront in NYC
Caroline Manzo at the Bravo Network Upfront in 2013. Photo by: Dennis Van Tine/starmaxinc.com

“They knew that I objected to the sexual assaults and retaliated against me by causing me even more emotional harm to generate controversy,” she claimed.

In response to Manzo’s allegations, representatives for Peacock and Shed Media issued a joint statement to People in February 2023, stating, “The safety and security of cast and crew while shooting is extremely important, and we take all reports seriously.” They added that an investigation was immediately launched, and appropriate action was taken.

“Brandi has been prohibited from sharing her side of the story, and in turn, people have only heard unsubstantiated versions,” a representative for Glanville told People in February 2023.
Stay tuned for more updates on this developing story.


LINK LOVE

SL RECOMMENDS

Like most websites, Socialite Life uses affiliate links where available, which means we earn a little commission if you click through and buy something. Also, as Amazon Influencers, we earn from qualifying purchases.

Last update on 2024-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API

Share This Article