After being surprised with a gorgeous new Porsche from her fiancé Alex Rodriguez, Jen hosted her birthday party at Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s expansive estate on Star Island.
It was all fun and games until Ryan Seacrest was briefly denied entry into the party.
The Live With Kelly and Ryan cohost dished on being denied entry into the celebration after flying from New York City to Miami specifically for the bash.
“So, I get there, very excited because she personally invited me,” Seacrest, 44, recalled during the Thursday, July 25, episode of the morning talk show.
“So I get to the front and [the guy] has a list and I see there are a bunch of Ryans … and he says, ‘Well, you’re not on the list.'”
The American Idol host continued: “This is a true story. So I say, ‘Clearly there must be a mistake … she invited me personally. Can I see the list?’ Well, sure enough … there’s no Ryan Seacrest.”
Seacrest went on to note that he thought the man would just let him in, knowing the radio personality and Lopez have worked together in the past. “No, he says, ‘Just wait under the fan.'”
Ryan was eventually granted entry into the party after a phone call was made.
In case you missed it:
- The Week in Drag – All Stars 7 fashions, new Trixie merch, Shangela hits the road and more
- Lady Gaga, Tom Daley and first all-male ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ couple among winners of 2022 ‘British LGBT Awards’
- Meet Instagram hottie Ivan Huerta
- Chris Hemsworth’s Thor nude scene ‘was years in the making’
- Former Menudo singer Angelo Garcia alleges he was sexually assaulted during time in the band