After being surprised with a gorgeous new Porsche from her fiancé Alex Rodriguez, Jen hosted her birthday party at Gloria and Emilio Estefan’s expansive estate on Star Island.
It was all fun and games until Ryan Seacrest was briefly denied entry into the party.
The Live With Kelly and Ryan cohost dished on being denied entry into the celebration after flying from New York City to Miami specifically for the bash.
“So, I get there, very excited because she personally invited me,” Seacrest, 44, recalled during the Thursday, July 25, episode of the morning talk show.
“So I get to the front and [the guy] has a list and I see there are a bunch of Ryans … and he says, ‘Well, you’re not on the list.'”
The American Idol host continued: “This is a true story. So I say, ‘Clearly there must be a mistake … she invited me personally. Can I see the list?’ Well, sure enough … there’s no Ryan Seacrest.”
Seacrest went on to note that he thought the man would just let him in, knowing the radio personality and Lopez have worked together in the past. “No, he says, ‘Just wait under the fan.'”
Ryan was eventually granted entry into the party after a phone call was made.
In case you missed it:
- Puppy helps out dog friend on the treadmill — WATCH
- Justin Theroux’s biceps grace the cover of Esquire, talks Jennifer Aniston split
- Chrissy Teigen triumphantly returns to Twitter
- ‘Down to the Calvin Klein tighty whities’: Sex and the City’s John Corbett kept all of Aidan Shaw’s clothes
- Why is Harry Styles dressed up as Ariel from The Littler Mermaid?