Stephen Puth, Clara Mae, Dermot Kennedy, MKTO and More on Heavy Rotation
We listen to a lot of music around the Socialite Life offices and we do consider ourselves true pop music fans. So these are the songs that are currently on heavy rotation and those we tend to hit the repeat button once they end.
Try and get these songs out of your head. This is our latest Weekly Music Playlist:
1. “Sexual Vibe” by Stephen Puth. That voice. Oh my my God! Plus, the song features one of the catchiest melodies of the year.
2. “Call Your Girlfriend” by Clara Mae. The Swedish singer/songwriter covers Robyn’s hit and turns it into a delicate piano ballad and it totally works! Repeat and repeat.
3. “Good Years” by Zayn. Are you ready for a ballad from the former One Directioner? Plus, its a breakup anthem so I am all in!
4. “Power Over Me” by Dermot Kennedy. On the Irish singer-songwriter’s anthemic song Dermot sings about being totally under someone’s spell. But in a good way.
5. “Fearless” by Michelle Williams. Williams has been open about her struggle with depression and has been a long-time advocate for mental health awareness. “Fearless” is an anthem for people, who, like Williams, struggle with self-doubt and anxiety. You need to check out the soaring ballad.
6. “How Can I Forget” by MKTO. Get ready to bop your head. You will not be able to get this catchy tune out of your head.
7. “All Into Nothing” by R3HAB and Mokita. Have you never been mellow? This breezy song has some serious hit potential.