The most interesting takeaway was will or wont he do a Marvel movie?
He addressed the rumors about him taking on the role of Wolverine.
Hugh Jackman, who Egerton became friends with when they filmed Eddie the Eagle together, is a former ambassador for Montblanc. Did he pass on any advice? “He is happy to pass the baton or, indeed, pen over to me,” he says, laughing.
Speaking of Wolverine, has Egerton seen the artwork of himself as the X-Man, made by fans who want the 30-year-old to be the next to don the knuckle blades? He thinks carefully, so as not to rule out a future for which there is currently no present.
“That anyone thinks I would be good for the part is really flattering,” he says. “I love Marvel, but it’s just fan stuff. There is no grounding for those rumors.” Did he stick the drawing of himself in the suit up on the wall? “No. Surprisingly, I don’t have any pictures of myself up on the wall.”
I still think Taron would make for a fantastic Wolverine.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87 — Hollywood Pays Tribute
- That ’70’S Show Star Danny Masterson Appears in Court to Be Arraigned on Rape Charges
- Lori Loughlin’s prison sounds nice, Henry Cavill Superman rumors, Tatiana Maslany is She-Hulk, Lady Gaga, Kathy Hilton, Demi Lovato, and More
- Jason Momoa Shares Shirtless Video After Car Breaks Down on Side the Road
- Former OC Star Samaire Armstrong Is a Donald Trump Supporter, Says BLM Is Terrorist Organization
- Fast Times Table Reading: Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Flirted, Shia LaBeouf Got Stoned
FROM OUR PARTNERS
★ Lady Gaga drops a new video for the latest single off of Chromatica, “911.” WATCH! [OMG BLOG]
★ NYU student confronts cops not wearing masks in subway. They respond by calling him “Karen.” WATCH! [Towleroad]
★ Trevor Noah selling Bel Air mansion for $22 million. Take a look inside! [Evil Beet Gossip]
★ Jerry Falwell Jr. found drunk and bleeding after falling down the stairs in his home. [Curt and Frank]
★ Andy Murray is open to the renaming Margaret Court Arena, marrying Roger Federer. [Kenneth in the 212]
★ Travel back in time and see the fashion from the ’70s and ’80s Emmy Awards. [Go Fug Yourself]
★ Charlize Theron: “I haven’t dated anybody for over five years” (since Sean Penn). [Celebitchy]
★ You have to check out John Duff‘s “Hokie Pokie” which Is the gay “WAP.” [Boy Culture]